Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Movies You Guys Want to See?  (Read 135381 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2013, 11:23AM »

I saw Death Proof a few days ago. Definitely NSFW, due to the amount of Swearing and a few other things I will not mention here (Rated "R" by the MAFIAA Roll Eyes). Great ending, but the beginning and middle dragged on for a long time, even though it was setting the stage for the ending.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2013, 10:27AM »

I saw Death Proof a few days ago. Definitely NSFW, due to the amount of Swearing and a few other things I will not mention here (Rated "R" by the MAFIAA Roll Eyes). Great ending, but the beginning and middle dragged on for a long time, even though it was setting the stage for the ending.
[/quote

Ok, I get your meaning. What would you rate it from one to ten?

I would like to see Robin Hood BBC,

I saw it, but I would like to see it again, It is rated PG for violence, but there is no profanity or anyhting else. It's a great family movie. Only thing you have to be worried about is the sheriff. He's the same kind of man the footman in Downtown abby is. So besides that it's great! Cheesy
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2013, 11:02AM »

I saw it, but I would like to see it again, It is rated PG for violence, but there is no profanity or anyhting else. It's a great family movie. Only thing you have to be worried about is the sheriff. He's the same kind of man the footman in Downtown abby is. So besides that it's great! Cheesy

Beginning and middle is 4/10 but the ending is 9/10. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2013, 12:23PM »

Beginning and middle is 4/10 but the ending is 9/10. Wink

Hmnn... I can only watch PG 13 R rated films are not my kind of thing. i like staying in the PG13 kind of thing. But I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2013, 10:23PM »

The  new  Hobbit movie  is  coming out  this  week. Getting pumped  for  The Desolation  Of  Smaug .   Grin

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2013, 11:24PM »

The  new  Hobbit movie  is  coming out  this  week. Getting pumped  for  The Desolation  Of  Smaug .   Grin

Same here

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Evening Star

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2013, 08:15PM »

Same here
Ditto!  Grin

Lift your voice and raise the sail
Know that love will never fail
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2014, 10:14AM »

Just saw the movie that inspired me... My signature is it.... The Phantom of the Opera. Really good movie! So happy I watched it!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2014, 06:06PM »

Really want to see "Son of God" and still need to watch "The Hunger Game: Catching Fire".
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2014, 06:35PM »

Divergent  is  the  next  one  I  want  to see. It  looks  awesome !   Shocked

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2014, 06:54PM »

I want to see Pompeii and I'm looking forward to X-men days of future past

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2014, 07:24AM »

The Amazing Spider Man 2 and X-men Days of Future Past.

Saw Divergent the other day, and I wasn't impressed. The book's a whole lot better in my opinion.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2014, 09:33AM »

Frozen because I love the story....and also because Idina Menzel is in it!
  You should  come over and visit Sarah .... she loves   Idina too .    Smiley  
Is she on the forum? always luv a chat with a fanzel lol
 yep...  she  has  the handle-  sarahburke fan...she's one of the more frequent posters too...  Smiley

Is that a Disney film? My mommy told me it has been ordered into my family's computer or something.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2014, 12:17PM »

Still waiting for the Desolation of Smaug. I loved the first movie. When is it coming out. OH YES! I really want to see the new Noah movie with russell Crowe.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2014, 04:48PM »

Still waiting for the Desolation of Smaug. I loved the first movie. When is it coming out. OH YES! I really want to see the new Noah movie with russell Crowe.
The Desolation of Smaug comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray April 8th.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: