Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Youtube Video - Winter Wonderland  (Read 4220 times)
celticgirl93

« on: November 24, 2012, 09:31AM »

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I ould share this video with you all. Sorry if it has been posted already but just wanted everyone to see it. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRDLiQhjon4&feature=player_embedded
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 01:41PM »

I just have a question I want you to listen me to. If Lisa Lambe speaks German, then are the other CW members speaking English?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 01:55AM »

AWESOME performace!  Susan did Meav's parts beautifully!  They're awesome!
I wish I could've actually heard the girls speak during the interview.  That translator was TOO loud!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 06:11AM »

Yeah, it sounds like a bummer. Undecided

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Gail

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 03:20PM »

When the host asked them why "Celtic Woman" and not "Celtic Women", I had to replay Chloe's reply just to see  -- if I listened real close -- if I could hear her behind out woman translating into German. I got most of what Choe said, but unless I missed something in her reply, I really did not hear the actual reason the group is called Celtic Woman, instead of the plural version.

I was trying to figure which one was speaking German, but could not tell with the camera showing them at a little distance..........but they all seemed to understand what he was saying.............and I have heard repeatedly through the years that Europeans learn to speak several languages in school because those countries are small enough and close enough together, they are all crossing each others borders daily.......and so need to be able to know the languages to communicate with all the various peoples they encounter. I have thought for years that the U.S. needed to have not just 1 or 2 other languages taught in our schools, but many -- especially since everything has become so global.
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 05:08PM »

This is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: