Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear random Internet trolls...  (Read 28446 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 12:00PM »

It is sad when people put down others in order to feel better about themselves. I'm guessing with almost all of the trolls, there is a lot of jealousy behind their message.

But I don't think we need to worry about our dear Chloe. She's a lovely, talented, and confident young lady who probably isn't the least bit affected by them.

I think it probably makes us a lot madder than it does her.   Smiley    We're like her adopted big brothers.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 01:12PM »

The problem today is that no matter what Chloe does, the trolls are going to show up either way. She'll either be too big or too skinny.

Now these trolls are whining, because she's "too skinny."  It really doesn't matter how "big" or "small" she is, as long as she never loses that kind heart and beautiful voice.  To me, she will always be beautiful, even if she dyed her hair a weird color, because she has the heart of an angel.  It doesn't matter what her size is.  She's devastatingly beautiful, and whoever disagrees, it's their loss.

Totally seconded!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2013, 02:22PM »

It is sad when people put down others in order to feel better about themselves. I'm guessing with almost all of the trolls, there is a lot of jealousy behind their message.
A lot of them do it out of sheer boredom too, just because they get a kick out of making people angry.  It's immature really.  Roll Eyes That's why the best thing to do is ignore them, don't give them that satisfaction. Grin
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 06:18PM »

One thing I've noticed about Chloe's weight loss, it seems that she lost a lot of weight in her face.  People are used to seeing her with a much rounder face and often that is all you can really see in the pictures she posts.  Her body definitely doesn't look to be sickly thin, at least when I saw her, and from various recent photos, and I doubt that Lisa, Susan, Máiréad, and the rest would ever let something happen to her.

As I've said before, trolls gonna troll and haters gonna hate; but it's still disgusting to see.  I do wish whoever ran the CW FB page would delete that crud and block the idiots posting it.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 06:41PM »

One thing I've noticed about Chloe's weight loss, it seems that she lost a lot of weight in her face.  People are used to seeing her with a much rounder face and often that is all you can really see in the pictures she posts.  Her body definitely doesn't look to be sickly thin, at least when I saw her, and from various recent photos, and I doubt that Lisa, Susan, Máiréad, and the rest would ever let something happen to her.

As I've said before, trolls gonna troll and haters gonna hate; but it's still disgusting to see.  I do wish whoever ran the CW FB page would delete that crud and block the idiots posting it.

I agree that it's disgusting to see. Her face thinned out but she is still snuggly and just perfect in my humble opinion. And you're right that the other Celtic Cuties watch out for her and are very protective.

Re: the CW webmaster and admin for their technological outreach...they honestly might want to find a replacement or hire additional staff. Clearly censorship is necessary and the number of errors as far as info on the CW site needs to be drastically reduced.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 07:18PM »

Re: the CW webmaster and admin for their technological outreach...they honestly might want to find a replacement or hire additional staff. Clearly censorship is necessary and the number of errors as far as info on the CW site needs to be drastically reduced.

So 100% true.  It is not that hard to run the public part of the site since the information isn't changing minute by minute like you'd have on a site such as CNN or Fox News.  One person could do it so as long as they paid attention.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 07:20PM »

I've done stuff like that before. If you are unsure...EMAIL someone, get clarification and update as needed...not that hard!

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 06:31PM »

I have to agree that Chloe isn't fat. I don't know why some horrible people waste their lives and say things like that.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2013, 09:31AM »

Poor Chloe. She is a beautiful and kind woman, no one should say that to her.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: