Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa responded to me on Twitter  (Read 6235 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« on: December 16, 2012, 08:16PM »

I posted a blog post back in October defending Celtic Woman to less than grateful people on the internet, because I was irritated at the way one poster in particular made it sound like he thought he was king of the world and entitled to more acknowledgement from the girls than he received. My resultant rant was posted to twitter and I mentioned the girls' twitter accounts and was stunned and grateful to be acknowledged by Lisa herself! It shows that kind words we send their way are greatly appreciated, and contrary to the usual feeling that she doesn't read what is posted about her on the internet, she does!  Grin

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:32AM »

Isn't it amazing when one of the girls responds to you?!  I've gotten responses from Lisa Kelly and Chloe as well as Sarah Burke.
It just makes your day Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 07:21AM »

Isn't it amazing when one of the girls responds to you?!  I've gotten responses from Lisa Kelly and Chloe as well as Sarah Burke.
It just makes your day Smiley

Reminds me how lucky I am and how much I have to be thankful for.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 10:05AM »

I was fortunate enough to meet Lisa K. in 2010 and believe me she is very kind and considerate.  I am not surprised that she responded to you.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
oregongirl29
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 05:06PM »

I also got a response from Lisa K once on Twitter, Like a minute after I posted it. I was letting her know about a website that was posting pics of her kids and family on it. She must have been on twitter because she was very fast in responding.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 08:36PM »

I also got a response from Lisa K once on Twitter, Like a minute after I posted it. I was letting her know about a website that was posting pics of her kids and family on it. She must have been on twitter because she was very fast in responding.
Did she not approve of the website that had pictures of her kids on it?
oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 09:27PM »

Did she not approve of the website that had pictures of her kids on it?

I don't know, She just said that it wasn't her website, and it was a fake page. But she knows about it.
yellow rose

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 08:24PM »

yes they had stolen it from her private FB page before she probably knew how to keep her picture private( it was when she had just gotten her account i suspect) ... so i dont think she wanted them out, but sadly it is out there and i see it every once in a while. shame people cant just leave peoples private picture alone or ask if you can use their pictures first.

i only know she had or has a private Facebook page because i accidentally went on it because it had the same picture as the public.. needless to say i quickly exited that page.
YR

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 09:04PM »

I don't do twitter or facebook, but I have met Lisa a few times and she is a very nice lady and very outgoing to her fans. Smiley
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 10:26PM »

I've gotten two replies from her on twitter. My heart almost stopped the first time from sheer shock and amazement over this wonderful event.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: