Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's forum  (Read 77663 times)
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #330 on: November 21, 2007, 09:17AM »

It's over there in a box. ...the ambiguity has put on weight.
*waits for Thistle to get the reference... Grin*

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #331 on: November 21, 2007, 09:39AM »

Hey guys,

If you can't stay on topic I'm going to lock this thread.

aislin
loveCW

« Reply #332 on: November 21, 2007, 02:18PM »

sorry aislin...

Lisa's forum:

I MISS IT!!!!!

Decode....

Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #333 on: November 21, 2007, 04:18PM »

You're not the only one.

Thanks Mel!
loveCW

« Reply #334 on: November 21, 2007, 05:06PM »

I know... but I also feel bad for that, cause it's like i'm whinign... but I'm not trying to.

We DID have some fun there, didn't we?

Decode....

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #335 on: November 21, 2007, 05:30PM »

Okay, I need to jump in with a comment here.  Yes, there were people who had a lot of fun on Lisa's forum.  About two dozen people.  Many of the other members visited the site once in a while and were completely overwhelmed by it.  The discussions had nothing at all to do with the topic titles.  It was like the entire forum had been turned into one giant random thread.  Even Lisa gave up on it.  I'm sorry if anyone thinks we're being too restrictive here, or we're not letting anyone have fun.  Personally, I think we have a lot of laughs here, but we try very hard to keep it organized so that visitors and new members can find what they're looking for.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #336 on: November 21, 2007, 05:33PM »

I have to agree with you Rich. I did feel overwhelmed there just a bit.  I did have fun there though and the posts were pretty darn funny!  I am glad that I joined and hopefully in the future we can look forward to another one.   Wink

Thanks Lindsey
Moscapoet
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2007, 06:47PM »

Well Rich I hope the next Lisa forum has admin and moderator types like we have here who stay on top of things. A Lisa forum can come none too soon but there are plenty of great Lisa items and discussion here. There also happens to be a nice little site for more Lisa things run by some guy whose name escapes me. Hmmmm......I think the initials are OFG.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2007, 07:29PM »

Wonder who that'd be?

Anyway......yes...Rich, you're right as always.  It must be  some task keeping this place together.....but it really is more organized.  Take Kat's old "It Happened" thread for example.  It started out with her telling us about her son, who started to like Celtic Woman....and became a practical IRT!  Yes, we had some fun on that one.....about five of us, though!  About 30 pages, too.

A sincere thanks to you guys, Lindsey and Rich.  Now back to the forum.

(Another little interjection....we have already expressed how we miss the forum, several times over.  I see no need to reiterate.  Sad as it is, I believe it's time to let the topic slide.)

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2007, 10:50AM »

Maybe this topic should be stopped? Just a suggestiong but you would have to stop every topic because they all get off subject once in a while.

To Lisa's forum... I forget did we every learn the real reason as to why it broke down (in a way to put it)? And with Lisa planning to have input on the new one and if there is on, are we thinking that it will not be back up and running until after the baby is born.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #340 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37PM »

I don't see any reason to stop or lock this topic.  It'll come in handy when we learn anything new.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Capn Davey

Your Dream's Do Come True!

« Reply #341 on: November 29, 2007, 03:44PM »

Rich
You are right some of the threads on Lisa's forum went off
the wall starting out with what Car Lisa drives and maybe
ending up with UFO stuff like on George Norry?
But like you and many others on here I couldn't get enough
of it.  it was a bit mad but fun was had by all for sure..
( I miss it so much )

Dave

Banner By Celtic Fiddler

Amy Rivard Forum:
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2007, 06:04AM »

I visited Lisa's forum a few times but I found myself spending my free time here.

Now that I have stayed on topic I would like to promote one of my favorite threads-the IRT threads in fun and games.  You can go off topic all you want.  It is fun.  It is chat for those of us who are chat challenged.
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2007, 10:19AM »

I don't see any reason to stop or lock this topic.  It'll come in handy when we learn anything new.

That is a good point. I like that thought that this is the place to find all the new info about the forum. Nice! That makes me happy.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2007, 08:01PM »

Okay....yeah, good point, Rich.  I was just making a suggestion, but I don't take everything into consideration all the time.  Whoops. Roll Eyes

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: