Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Lynn like?  (Read 5767 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: December 28, 2012, 07:35PM »

I was just wondering from experiences at meet and greets, or articles you have written, what is Lynn like? Personality-wise?

With love,

Chaela <3

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 07:49PM »

I've met Lynn a few times and she is very nice and friendly.  I hope to see her perform again sometime.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:13PM »

I've met Lynn a few times and she is very nice and friendly.  I hope to see her perform again sometime.
I agree.

I will also add this. She is a bit different from the other performers in how she interacts at m&gs. Some might say she is quiet or shy, but I don't think thats exactly accurate. I call it 'reactive." The other ladies seem to use certain standard type questions to generate conversation, so even if a person doesn't say anything, they take inititive to break the ice. With Lynn, you have to get her started. But look out! If you get her going on something she likes or cares about, she can be a bit talkative! And she is the quickest at signing autographs. If you blink she already has them signed and has passed the photo, program, item, whatever, on to the other performer, or on to the management person there to hand back to you, I still can't figure out how she could be that fast.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 06:35PM »

I agree.

I will also add this. She is a bit different from the other performers in how she interacts at m&gs. Some might say she is quiet or shy, but I don't think thats exactly accurate. I call it 'reactive." The other ladies seem to use certain standard type questions to generate conversation, so even if a person doesn't say anything, they take inititive to break the ice. With Lynn, you have to get her started. But look out! If you get her going on something she likes or cares about, she can be a bit talkative! And she is the quickest at signing autographs. If you blink she already has them signed and has passed the photo, program, item, whatever, on to the other performer, or on to the management person there to hand back to you, I still can't figure out how she could be that fast.

The quiet or shy aspect of her personality sounds something like what I have heard of Méav. Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:07PM »

If you clap wildly, Lynn will smile at you  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 04:34AM »

If you clap wildly, Lynn will smile at you  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Dang, I think I clapped wildly last time I saw Lynn in concert...I was in the back so I couldn't see her smile Cry Tongue

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 05:47PM »

I am so jealous of you guys who got to meet her lol.  Lynn sounds like me.  I'm quiet until YOU break the ice with me, and once I start talking about things I like, I never shut up lol.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 06:04PM »

I agree.

I agree Mike. Lynn always tried to direct the conversation away from herself.  Despite being quiet-natured, she is quite witty.  In a low-keyed way she'd often say something totally hilarious!  She is quick with the sharpie--she once signed the Tinker Bell DVD jacket I had brought for Lisa to sign.  She said, "Oh, is it OK if I signed it too?"  It most certainly was!  Wink Grin

Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 08:45PM »

I agree.

I agree Mike. Lynn always tried to direct the conversation away from herself.  Despite being quiet-natured, she is quite witty.  In a low-keyed way she'd often say something totally hilarious!  She is quick with the sharpie--she once signed the Tinker Bell DVD jacket I had brought for Lisa to sign.  She said, "Oh, is it OK if I signed it too?"  It most certainly was!  Wink Grin
That is quite hilarious! I agree with Tiffany, I really wish I could have met her as well.

Panda Bear

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 05:40PM »

Yes, agree with everyone else's comments about Lynn. I met her a few times and would add she is also quite insightful. She may direct the conversation away from her, but she's got you pegged very quickly too. And if she recognizes you after a few of these M&G, she has no problem sparking a conversation with you.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: