Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Believe 2013 concerts will you be attending?  (Read 19044 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 01:53PM »

If and only if we win the lottery soon, I'll be heading to Vancouver BC for my first CW show. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 05:13PM »

Milwaukee on April 14th... with my 2nd M&G!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 07:13PM »

My first one of the 2013 tour will be at Wallingford CT.  Of course a review will be posted shortly after. Smiley

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 09:29PM »

My first one of the 2013 tour will be at Wallingford CT.  Of course a review will be posted shortly after. Smiley

I may be going to that one, of course it's the day i get of for break, but it is the closest and I love the vnue it's sooo beautiful. Hope to see you there

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 02:49PM »

Seattle, June 4th. My first show in 3 years, and my first time in the front!

GeorgeN

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 08:46PM »

Hopefully Scranton, PA and also will try to get to Binghamton, NY and even Elmira, NY and maybe Lancaster, PA in March and then Bethel, NY in June.

Well, Binghamton is only a week or so away..... have tickets.

Still thinking about Syracuse, and will probably go, but I don't have tickets yet.

I'll almost certainly go to Bethel Woods (Woodstock) in June. I really enjoyed that out-door location the last time I saw CW there.

GeorgeN
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 09:26PM »

so  I will be waiting impatiently for the first show reviews......

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 09:49PM »

Oh I can't wait to hear the first reviews coming in!! I hope evryone had a fun opeining night and a safe trip home, who went xx one question though... whose in the choir now?? I'm sure mairead mcguire, Sarah rebecca gannon (new) and whose the third?? The guys I only know is dermot and I think his name is amdrew?!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 10:58PM »

Oh I can't wait to hear the first reviews coming in!! I hope evryone had a fun opeining night and a safe trip home, who went xx one question though... whose in the choir now?? I'm sure mairead mcguire, Sarah rebecca gannon (new) and whose the third?? The guys I only know is dermot and I think his name is amdrew?!
I assume Craig's still with them. Cuz he doubled as the dancer too!
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 04:20AM »

May 28th/29th in CA (both are first row!)
the timing is perfect, just right after my college graduation.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 06:00AM »

I plan to attend shows in: Cleveland, Chattanooga, Dayton, Louisville and Richmond.  Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 07:12AM »

I assume Craig's still with them. Cuz he doubled as the dancer too!
oh yeah! Forgot about that!  Thank you!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
edtom

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 08:25AM »

Hopefully Scranton, PA and also will try to get to Binghamton, NY and even Elmira, NY and maybe Lancaster, PA in March and then Bethel, NY in June.

Well, Binghamton is only a week or so away..... have tickets.

Still thinking about Syracuse, and will probably go, but I don't have tickets yet.

I'll almost certainly go to Bethel Woods (Woodstock) in June. I really enjoyed that out-door location the last time I saw CW there.

GeorgeN

Binghamton, March 5...got my tickets yesterday
Rochester, March 27...front row
Elmira, March 29...six front row seats     (My home town-would love to see you there)
Dayton, April 23...nice group of Forum people there
Maybe Bethel

I love Celtic Woman
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 12:41PM »

ok i know i saw the news dresses and all (which are extremely gorgeous!) but from people have been saying it sounds like they are doing a new show?? Is there any thing different from last years tour?? I mean w/o giving away to much! I especially heard theirs a new beginning? Did they do away w awakening or do somethinng different?! I can't wait to see it in a month!

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 12:52PM »

ok i know i saw the news dresses and all (which are extremely gorgeous!) but from people have been saying it sounds like they are doing a new show?? Is there any thing different from last years tour?? I mean w/o giving away to much! I especially heard theirs a new beginning? Did they do away w awakening or do somethinng different?! I can't wait to see it in a month!
From what I was told, it's similar to Isle of Hope: mixture of old and new material. Smiley  I'm waiting for the reviews to come in! Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: