Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Believe 2013 concerts will you be attending?  (Read 19030 times)
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 02:12PM »

May 17 in Longview, TX.  Middle of the orchestra, seven rows back.  I plan to make the six-hour road trip the day before and stay at a motel a few minutes from the venue.  That gives me a whole day of slack to soak up traffic delays, flat tires and other tricks of the Demon Murphy.  And that will be all until the (not yet scheduled) 2014 tour.   Didn't I read about some Lucky Barstid who follows the tour?  Talk about an Honorary Roadie...

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 08:38AM »

May 17 in Longview, TX.  Middle of the orchestra, seven rows back.  I plan to make the six-hour road trip the day before and stay at a motel a few minutes from the venue.  That gives me a whole day of slack to soak up traffic delays, flat tires and other tricks of the Demon Murphy.  And that will be all until the (not yet scheduled) 2014 tour.   Didn't I read about some Lucky Barstid who follows the tour?  Talk about an Honorary Roadie...

I will be there.  Front row aisle seat, orchestra left.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Scott

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 12:34PM »

I have:

Wallingford CT
Boston MA (2 shows)
Manchester NH
Chattanooga TN
Oklahoma City OK
San Antonio TX
Morrison CO

My first show of the season is just 2 days away.  Obviously I'm stoked! Cheesy

edtom

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 02:46PM »

Binghamton, March 5...got my tickets yesterday
Rochester, March 27...front row
Elmira, March 29...six front row seats     (My home town-would love to see you there)
Dayton, April 23...nice group of Forum people there
Maybe Bethel

Add another step on my Stairway to Heaven, Scranton on March 19.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:48PM by edtom » Logged

I love Celtic Woman
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 12:06PM »

Btw! A small note for those of you going to the Dayton show! Dayton's highways are ALWAYS under construction. You would do well to plan accordingly. I'd keep an eye on the traffic reports and local news (which will give you construction reports too).

Last time I went up there was to visit the Air Force Museum (highly recommend for those of you who haven't gone) I got stuck in a construction zone and a trip that normally takes 45 minutes (seeing as I live in Cinci) took almost double that.
GeorgeN

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2013, 09:03PM »

Got tickets for one more late in the "CW season": Bethel Woods. Now I see that they just announced that a block of tickets has been released for sale, and I see two 5th row...... wish I knew how to upgrade Ticketmaster.....

GeorgeN
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: