Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you're CWazy when...  (Read 168871 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #480 on: October 21, 2013, 05:57AM »

when you get super excited that nobody`s home, so you can randomly do the Orinoco Wave Cheesy
For me it's being able to crank up the volume on "Mo Ghile Mear" in ANJ or the SFTH finale.
  ...when  you   start  singing  Shenandoah  at  work  and  realize how  pitifully inadequate you  sound  compared  to  Meav......   Cheesy 

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #481 on: October 21, 2013, 07:04PM »

when you randomly try to do the Spaceman arms during intermission at a Sarah Brightman concert.. While you`re in the bathroom.. Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #482 on: October 21, 2013, 07:09PM »

When you try to plan to see the girls, in any country within a a decent price range. It will happen soon I can feel it!!

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #483 on: October 21, 2013, 07:19PM »

When you try to plan to see the girls, in any country within a a decent price range. It will happen soon I can feel it!!

Come to a show in Texas.  "It's like a whole other country."  Cheesy
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #484 on: October 23, 2013, 05:34AM »

When you plan to drive 210 miles, see the Emerald show, and drive back on the same night because you can't afford a motel room and can't really afford even the ticket.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #485 on: October 23, 2013, 12:20PM »

It is a whole other country haha! I'm still living in hope they come to Ireland, if not my boyfriend and I, are going to save and travel to see the girls  Grin

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #486 on: October 23, 2013, 12:24PM »

when you randomly try to do the Spaceman arms during intermission at a Sarah Brightman concert.. While you`re in the bathroom.. Cheesy
...as one person said to the other"wow...she shouldn`t have waited that long" Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #487 on: October 23, 2013, 08:24PM »

I  would  think   that  Mairead  would  feel  at  home  in  Texas .   after  all .....  "IF  YOU'RE  GOING  TO  PLAY  IN  TEXAS, YOU  GOTTA  HAVE A  FIDDLE IN THE  BAND" .   Grin   

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #488 on: October 23, 2013, 08:43PM »

you justify listening to Home For Christmas in your car because it snowed a little for like 5 mins... Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #489 on: October 23, 2013, 08:43PM »

I  would  think   that  Mairead  would  feel  at  home  in  Texas .   after  all .....  "IF  YOU'RE  GOING  TO  PLAY  IN  TEXAS, YOU  GOTTA  HAVE A  FIDDLE IN THE  BAND" .   Grin   

Har Har Har  Cheesy

I'll never forget though at the Grand Prairie show this year someone shouted to her "Take that Charlie Daniels!" She later tweeted it was the greatest compliment she's ever received since Charlie Daniels is a legend with the fiddle.  We Texans do know a good fiddle player when we see one.

Truly, if anyone ever does make it to Texas, I want to know ahead of time so I can make sure to meet (in my best Texas drawl) "ya'll" for lunch.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #490 on: October 23, 2013, 10:20PM »

So if it's true that everything is bigger in Texas…would Mairéad be taller???  Huh

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2013, 05:29AM »

So if it's true that everything is bigger in Texas…would Mairéad be taller???  Huh

*grr* leave my Pixie alone. She's beautiful just the way she is and I wouldn't want her any other way.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2013, 05:43AM »

well, Mairead is taller than our resident Pixie Wink

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2013, 08:33AM »

*grr* leave my Pixie alone. She's beautiful just the way she is and I wouldn't want her any other way.

Why, of course she is! We were just having fun with the state of Texas.    Wink

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2013, 09:24AM »

well, Mairead is taller than our resident Pixie Wink

HEY!?HuhHuhHuh??

I did not need the reminder. Thanks.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: