Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which former CW member do you wish to return?  (Read 5598 times)
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 08:28PM »

Interestingly, you could make a selection to vote for a number of reasons: your personal favorite; the one who would fit in best vocally with the other current members; the one who might actually accept if asked; the one who might stay the longest if she did come back; the one who would likely get along best with the other current members. 

Can you guarantee us that the winner will come back, Louis 97?  Tongue

Hmmm, Wink

Nice voting guidelines too Smiley

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16PM »

I finally decided that I want Lynn to return, but Lisa K and Meav were seconds

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 02:05PM »

I voted for Lisa Kelly.  Just because we shared such a special moment during the Symphony Tour 2011 and I feel like she's the heart of the group.
I honestly could vote for any one of them though, if I had the choice.  I did only get to see Alex live once, and I would love to see her back.  Lynn, I was lucky enough to see twice live.  I would really love to see Hayley come back.. for a tour or something, because I've never seen her perform live, and I would love to see her live.

Ultimately though, like I said above, I miss Lisa Kelly terribly, and would love to see her return.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 05:01PM »

I have to go with Méav, but of course, I would be happy if any of them came back! Grin
This is my attitude towards the question as well.  If I had to choose, I would want Lynn or Alex back (fell in love with those two in Isle of Hope--miss them so much Sad), but honestly, I'd be ecstatic if any of them came back on board. Smiley
I wholeheartedly agree with you. My first show was with those two, and I became very attached to them.

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 09:49AM »

I did not vote because I can't decide.  Any and all would be great.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 01:33PM »

I can't choose!!!!! I feel like I would be telling my kids they were my favorite over the others (which I would NEVER be able to do). They all brought their own unique qualites to CW that are irreplaceable.

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 01:49PM »

I can't choose!!!!! I feel like I would be telling my kids they were my favorite over the others (which I would NEVER be able to do). They all brought their own unique qualites to CW that are irreplaceable.

We think alike.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 02:56PM »

That is a very good point... Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: