Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs from the heart Choir and Band screen shots  (Read 32749 times)
irishgirl

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 06:23AM »

The sixth female choir member is Rosemary Collier.  I believe she has toured with them in the past.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 06:23PM »

The sixth female choir member is Rosemary Collier.  I believe she has toured with them in the past.

I stand corrected. The sixth girl (in the Choir) is indeed Rosemary. To be certain about this, I asked Amy and she confirmed for me that yes, it is indeed Rosemary. (For some reason, I didn't think it was. Undecided I was thinking Mary O'Sullivan, who has toured with CW in the past, in 2005).

And yes, Rosemary has toured with CW in the past, also. In fact Rosemary Collier was one of the first/original Choir members (along with Julie Feeney and the others, who's names unfortunately, I don't know). She can be seen in Celtic Woman's very first concert DVD "Celtic Woman" (the "blue one"  as I refer to it) recorded live in September 2004 at The Helix Center in Dublin.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 04:15AM »

I should also mention that, of course, Rosemary can be seen in the Live At Slane Castle DVD (which was performed and filmed in August 2006) as well. (I failed to include that in my post previous here).

... Bill

wareagle

MEAV IS ALL YOU COULD HAVE IMAGINED

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 12:49PM »

They were fantastic.
Thank you for posting these.
Do you have any of the violinist (redhead) that is shown several times in shane castle sitting on the far left end.  and second was she in the new songs of the heart.  I couldn't tell if she was in the middl of violin group.  My wife hinks so.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48PM »

Do you have any of the violinist (redhead) that is shown several times in shane castle sitting on the far left end.  and second was she in the new songs of the heart.  I couldn't tell if she was in the middl of violin group.  My wife hinks so.

I think I know who you're talking about. I'm going to look into that.

... Bill

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 05:58PM »

wareagle ... This is the (Irish Film Orchestra) member you are referring to? On the left in both pictures?

... Bill

Ruth
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 08:50AM »

Thank you Jeff for the beautiful screen shoots, the concert was so beautiful........
now I'm waiting for the DVD and CD...
wareagle

MEAV IS ALL YOU COULD HAVE IMAGINED

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 08:41PM »

TO BILL
THANK YOU SHE IS THE ONE I HAD ASK ABOUT  I AM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REPLY BUT WORK SOMETIMES GETS IN THE WAY. I THINK SHE IS IN THE SONGS OF THE HEART ALSO. SHE IS SORT OF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIOLINIST GROUP. THEY NEVER DO ZOOM IN ON HER LIKE THE DID IN THE NEW JOURNEY.  DO YOU KNOW HER NAME.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 04:02AM »

TO BILL
THANK YOU SHE IS THE ONE I HAD ASK ABOUT  I AM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REPLY BUT WORK SOMETIMES GETS IN THE WAY. I THINK SHE IS IN THE SONGS OF THE HEART ALSO. SHE IS SORT OF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIOLINIST GROUP. THEY NEVER DO ZOOM IN ON HER LIKE THE DID IN THE NEW JOURNEY.  DO YOU KNOW HER NAME.

I don't know her name (or any names of the orchestra members). But yes, she was still with the Irish Film Orchestra at the Powerscourt concerts. I assume she's still there today also, 6 months after Powerscourt. No reason to think otherwise. If I learn anything about the Irish Film Orchestra, I'll pass it on.

Cheers ... Bill

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 06:18PM »

AWESOME pics!!!!!!!  I love the ones of Helen!! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
LisaKholic

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 09:57AM »

Thanks! Love them!

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 04:03PM »

Great  shots!  Lots of  wonderful memories included in these.   Smiley

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 04:59PM »

Rosemary is the choral director too, isn't she?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: