Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much does a Meet and Greet cost?  (Read 4045 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: February 15, 2013, 04:44PM »

Since there are meet and greets usually after (or before?) Orlagh's performances, I was wondering how much they cost? I heard meet and greets are usually expensive, but I was wondering if Orlagh meet and greet tickets were any different. By the way, does Orlagh really interact with some of the audience during intermission? I mostly wanted to learn about the cost of meet and greet tickets, so I can prepare myself for her next tour. I REALLY REALLY RRRREEEEAAAALLLLYYYY want to meet her!!!! x

With love,

Chaela <3

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:17AM »

Three years ago I called a PBS station about 250 miles away as they were sponsoring an Orlagh concert in that area.  They said that the cost of a pair of Orlagh tickets plus M&G was $180.  That would work out to $90 a person.  I did not purchase tickets as I was unable to take off work at that time.  I have heard that she is very interactive with the audience.
I know there are people on this forum that have seen her live.  Maybe some of them will respond and give you more info on that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:54PM by Hubert » Logged

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 02:41PM »

When we saw  Órlagh it was not affiliated to any PBS event.  She came out into the lobby to interact with those who were waiting to see her.  She signed copies of the CDs, took pictures with us  and was more than gracious with everyone.  Truly a classy lady.  There was no additional fee.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: