Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Erie?  (Read 2030 times)
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« on: February 16, 2013, 11:27PM »

I received my PBS tickets for the show and the m&g "invite". This sounds like its going to be different from the usual m&g. First, due to time constraints, no autographs! That's the first time that's happened, at least to me. Photos will be allowed though. Also need to pick up m&g passes right before the show instead of receiving then in the mail. It also doesn't specifically say the 'you will meet 2 members' language. In fact all 4 names are listed! Either theres an error or this will be different and interesting!

I also already received my south bend tickets sounds like they run their m&g a bit like Cincinnati, with their own photographer taking pics. letter also said they will provide a photo for autographs, so maybe we are back to how that operated in the past?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 10:44AM »

huh?! That is interesting! I will find out how clevelands will work in about 2-3 weeks (wow this is happening all to fast now!) Hmm Thats not nice about the autographs though? Just pictures? All four would be awesome though, I think that is how celtic thunder run theirs though from wat I have seen!  keep us updated!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:25PM »

Sad.. possibly no autographs?
I have to wait till April to see how the Milwaukee M &G will work.
Of course, meeting all 4 girls would be pretty cool Grin

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 08:57PM »

hmm idea though! If their is something you want signed like one of the books they sell or any mechandise pictures etc... Maybe have a friend who is going to another m&G and have then get it signed!  But, you wil have to probablly pay the postage etc or meet them at another concert and have them bring it w them! just a thought! Cool that you might have all four for pics though!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: