Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: good news  (Read 36714 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2014, 05:47PM »

i'm  glad  most of this  is  clearing  up.  i  have  a  friend  who  had  a  car  accident  last August  and  she  still has  nerves  from  it. I  hope  things  continue to  fall into  place  for  you.    HUGS !   Cool

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2014, 06:54PM »

aww thank you! Sorry for your friend, that is scary. Luckily me and the other lady were not hurt. And everything is falling into place and a few more things hoping to happen by the end of the year to will fall right into place!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 06:21AM »

ALL front and back bumpers are a little off??? Nice try.....there`s NO REASON why the bumpers shouldn`t be a perfect match to the rest of the car.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 11:06AM »

Can I have some prayer for my progress test coming up?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 02:25PM »

ALL front and back bumpers are a little off??? Nice try.....there`s NO REASON why the bumpers shouldn`t be a perfect match to the rest of the car.
lol? Right!  I might be little and young and a girl but I know my cars!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 02:25PM »

Can I have some prayer for my progress test coming up?
and prayers times a million!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2014, 03:17PM »

Barb is VERY COOL!  a girl that knows cars!   I`ve owned several Corvettes!

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 10:41PM »

Barb is VERY COOL!  a girl that knows cars!   I`ve owned several Corvettes!
ahh thanks!  Cool and very cool to!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2014, 12:32AM »

Just a quick update on the crazy roller coaster of the last few months since I haven't in a while! And yes still haven't had time to do the bumper lol! I will though!but since then I have decided to stick w nursing w school and will slowly get back into it's rushing was the last issue! I will continue w a nice new job and become a phlebotomist ( blood drawer) at a hospital! Also work which yes I'm still at the same job but will look for a new place soon and I have a few in mind! Plus want to get my own place within the year preferably a condo?! Then the kicker was going to london and dublin! Most amazing experience ever! So many stories and memories and pics! My Facebook friends have seen the zillion pics already! But it was amazing meeting my cousin and her family for the first time! Shes absolutely amazing and gorgeous,and can't wait to see her in July,here!! And then definitely have to go back! Plus there may be a little romance budding here to!! So all exciting crazy news!! And just thought I'd share!!oh and celtic woman concert in March to look foward to!! My luck it will be a suprise taping, but I have it all set from the dress and everything else just in case!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:02AM by barb kantartzis » Logged

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2014, 05:41AM »

I know all about phlebotomists.....over the last 5 years I`ve probably set the world record for having blood drawn. Just had it done last week and as usual, it was difficult...as the phlebotomist said, I have lots of scar tissue on my veins from repeated blood draws so it`s not easy...I usually walk out with several bandages on both arms.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2014, 05:57AM »

I know all about phlebotomists.....over the last 5 years I`ve probably set the world record for having blood drawn. Just had it done last week and as usual, it was difficult...as the phlebotomist said, I have lots of scar tissue on my veins from repeated blood draws so it`s not easy...I usually walk out with several bandages on both arms.
aww Sad I know it's not fun on the receiving end of that job. I have some good phlebotomists in hospitals (and at work) that are super quick and gentle and I had some that were awful and I ended up with a complete arm bruise and I have seen it on residents, not fun! But I will be the gentle kind though, and after a million draws I am sure it will be second nature! And Yes, my patients will get a bunch of band aides, I am definitely a band aide girl and was fascinated with them since I was little!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2014, 06:01AM »

If you can do my arms, then you can do anyones.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: