Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, please, setlist anyone?  (Read 29688 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2013, 09:42PM »

I'm going to miss Green grow the rushes  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Me too! That's one I loved! And Spanish Lady...

I agree one hundred percent

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2013, 06:27AM »

That one too, it was one of my favorites

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Jennifer

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2013, 10:35AM »

I'll miss Walking the Night/The World Falls Away
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2013, 10:54AM »

Oh no! How could they drop those?! They were so beautiful!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2013, 11:01AM »

There are songs I will miss too, but there are also songs I'm glad are making a comeback. From what I've heard, the older songs are getting new twists. David  D.  knows how to keep it fresh.       Smiley

GeorgeN

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2013, 02:21PM »

That one too, it was one of my favorites

Wait a few years and they'll bring both of them back!   Cheesy

GeorgeN
GeorgeN

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2013, 02:28PM »

Well, the set list sounds great to me!

I’ve been a fan of CW since watching their very first show on PBS, and while I’ve liked some of the TV shows and live shows better than others, I’ve greatly enjoyed them all.

I came to CW as a long-time lover of traditional Celtic music. While CW is not a "traditional" group, I’ve always liked it when they got closer to it. This set list makes it sound like the new show is more “Irish”, and that’s a plus for me.

GeorgeN
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2013, 07:29AM »

I REALLY wish those two hadn't been dropped. Seems like the show is getting shorter.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2013, 12:01PM »

I REALLY wish those two hadn't been dropped. Seems like the show is getting shorter.

There're still in the show according to the set list unless if you have read a new review saying that they have been dropped.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2013, 05:11PM »

There're still in the show according to the set list unless if you have read a new review saying that they have been dropped.
Sadly, there have been. One person mentioned it in their little review. So when someone else mentioned going to the concert, I asked if it had been dropped from their concert too and they replied it had.
GeorgeN

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2013, 10:33AM »

......... Seems like the show is getting shorter.

Ya….. I’ve always thought that CW shows are too short!  Shocked

I’d like them to add another solo or duet for each performer, or maybe one more up-beat group song. With lots of other live performances I’ve attended, the performer(s) always take a break to interact with the fans with a story or joke. That would add about another 30 minutes or so. However, I guess going longer could be too tiring to the cast, and result in later work for the take-down crew.

GeorgeN
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2013, 01:43PM »

nah!  I think they keep it to 2 hours with half hour intermission! just sad they took out some of the believe songs Sad But the show ususally keeps to 2 hours! Now the blue man group concert I went to was thee shortest professional concert/show at a theatre I have ever been to!  It was and hour and a hlaf/fourty five minutes ish! With no intermission! And most of the begginig at least 20 minutes of a scrolling banner and then about a full hour of them playing (not full) and then a twenty minute ending! But I think the girls concertts are just right!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40AM »

Okay! Its decided! I won't watch any tour videos! Except for the ones from CW themselves and the St. Paddy's Day ones. Those are okay! But I REALLY wanna be surprised!
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 08:41AM »

Sadly, there have been. One person mentioned it in their little review. So when someone else mentioned going to the concert, I asked if it had been dropped from their concert too and they replied it had.
.......something just died within me. I love that one. Tongue

*Tries very hard not to scream in excitement*

Ok, I love too many of these songs to miss this performance. I am going to try my hardest to get to this show.
   A  little off topic... but I like your  avatar- is that a scene from  "The Golden Compass"  by any chance? 
Thanks! Actually, it's the ship from Treasure Planet.

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2013, 11:15AM »

I just saw the girls last night in Shippensburg......I first fell in love with them in the SLANE Castle show..... I've told people that was CW at their best..... by the looks of things, half the songs on this BELIEVE show are from that show, proving me right...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: