Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman at the Sony Centre tonight got 3 standing Toront-Os  (Read 2113 times)
rphume

« on: February 24, 2013, 12:07AM »

Grin Great show in Toronto tonight. Little different feel this time around, without Lisa "the Voice" Kelly. A little looser. A little more emphasis on the lighter side at times. Smaller choir, 2 guys 2 gals. 1 guy doubled as a step-dancer. Ray Fean sang a bit and well at that. Susan Mcfadden showed some talent. Mairead was really wooing the audience. Lisa Lambe amazes at times. And Chloe was a deadly cocktail of charm and gifted vocals. Lastly I need to give BRAVOs to Lambe's Bridge Over Troubled Water; the Songs from the Heart medley featuring Chloe; and The Parting Glass was really moving. In fact the entire second half was darn impressive. Wish I could go down and see them again tomorrow afternoon. But I have tickets to the Thursday show back home in Halifax and I don't want them to get tired of looking at me. I am surely not tired of watching them !!!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:55AM by rphume » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:36AM »

Glad you had a good time.    Smiley  I can hardly wait for Mairead to  woo me.    Kiss

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:33PM »

It sounds sooooo incredible!!!!! I wish it was April 14th now... All these reviews are getting my super excited and it`s getting harder and harder to wait. haha   Has anyone had M&Gs yet?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
GeorgeN

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 02:01PM »

Thanks for the great review!

These reviews are making the 'new' show sound better 'n better!

GeorgeN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: