Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about seating!  (Read 1971 times)
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« on: February 25, 2013, 02:23PM »

I have a question about my seating for the Cleveland April 6th show. Because of when I discovered CW it was too late to get into the orchestra section. The best I could do was the third row from the edge of the mezzanine, front and center. Is this okay? I would've like to be closer, but it was the best we could do.

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 02:27PM »

It should be pretty good. I've sat in theatres that are designed similarly to the one you are in, and been in mezzanine and been able to see just fine.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 08:06PM »

you'll b ok! you'll have perect view of everything!  I was just there for blue man group and sat in the middle of the mezzanine and it was fine!  just cant see when the girls are in the audience, which blue man did to and had no issue! they used screens and cameras for that though.  I don't think the girls have/do that!  It will be fun!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 08:46PM »

Okay, I'm a little relieved now Cheesy Thanks guys!

GeorgeN

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 01:32PM »

I’ve not been to your theater, but: I’ve been to over a dozen CW shows and have sat everywhere from front-row to middle of the theater.

There is one advantage to being further back (assuming you have a clear view): You get to see all of the action on stage at once. If you sit up in the first dozen rows or so, you are constantly twisting your neck around to take in the action, but you can never see it all.

Of course, if you are in the first few rows, you will have the experience of having the ladies notice you directly. They’re very good at making eye contact and otherwise noticing the folks in the front.

GeorgeN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: