Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you're a Meaviac when...  (Read 30150 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 08:25PM »

...when  you  go  to  the  Mall Of  America   to  have  a  couple of   custom  made   MEAV   T-shirts  made...and  are  thrilled  to  have  them  turn  out  gorgeously  perfect !    Smiley     Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 12:54PM »

...when  you  go  to  the  Mall Of  America   to  have  a  couple of   custom  made   MEAV   T-shirts  made...and  are  thrilled  to  have  them  turn  out  gorgeously  perfect !    Smiley     Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I wish you could get your pic taken with one on and post it on the forum for us to see.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2014, 07:19PM »

I wish you could get your pic taken with one on and post it on the forum for us to see.
  I  will  try  do  do that  this weekend  and  send  them  to  someone  on  the  forum  here  who  knows  how  to  scan  pics  and  post. ( one  for  both  sides)   Cool

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 03:38PM »

...you almost freak out while playing Pottermore because you get a "Queen Maeve card". Queen Maeve was a very intelligent woman that educated wizards long before Hogwarts!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, 05:03PM »

...you almost freak out while playing Pottermore because you get a "Queen Maeve card". Queen Maeve was a very intelligent woman that educated wizards long before Hogwarts!
  Just  like   our  Meav...very  intelligent.....   Smiley

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 12:02PM »

indeed

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 03:59PM »

...when  the  mere  thought  of  Meav's  name   sends  a copious  amount  of  endorphines  coursing   through  my  veins.    Kiss  
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:35PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 09:38PM »

...when  you  purchase  a  ticket  to  a  Meav  concert  in  Dublin  you  cannot  possibly attend , simply  to  support  her  because you  believe  in  her.   Wink    (and  hope  that  somebody  there  can  use  the  ticket. )

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2015, 06:09PM »

...when  the  news  of  Meav's  return  is  what  makes  your  whole  year.    Kiss 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2015, 12:09PM »

Whenever on Facebook CW pages, and a comment about the girls always has Meav's name the only name misspelled like Meave or Maeve, makes me want to reply and put in the correct way, but is that being harsh, should they discover themselves, does it matter?
What do you do?...

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2015, 01:15PM »

I usually ignore it. Except, maybe when I answer for another reason - then I'd add it.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2015, 05:02PM »

... when  your  Twitter  and  Face  Book  headers  are  pics  of  Meav.   Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2015, 06:14PM »

... when  your  Face  Book  header,  Twitter  header  and  PC  screen  saver  are  all  Meav  themed.    Grin     Kiss    x  3   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2015, 09:25AM »

As soon as your decision to order your next collection DVD isn't Emerald, mor HFC But the upmost!! Decision that is Oh YES?!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:29AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2016, 10:58PM »

...whenever  you  hear  a  song  in  church  and  think  what  Meav  would  do  with  whatever  song  it  is and  that's  what  you  hear  instead  of  what's  actually  being  sung.     Kiss

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: