Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milwaukee April 14th show  (Read 8188 times)
JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« on: April 04, 2013, 08:02PM »

Who is attending the show on April 14th in Milwaukee from the forum here? Just curious  Grin I have a group of 17 people going and our seats are: ORCH2, ROWS C & D. SO EXCITED!!!! And even more excited at how close we will be  Grin Grin Grin Grin
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:35AM »

I`ll be there! Smiley I have a M&G and will be getting there the day before, and leaving the day after, with the train schedule. I`m meeting up with a few other forum members... We could do lunch or somthing? Can`t WAIT!! ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 03:06PM »

I would totally love to do lunch however, I'm not going to be able because I will be leaving around that time to go to the show because I live an hour away. But thank you for the offer. Would still love to meet some of the forum members though at the concert Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 11:47AM »

I just booked my hotel.. I've had my train ticket booked for awhile.
It's official!  I'm going Cheesy
I have to get at the concert at hour early for my meet and greet, so I'll be at the show early, if you wanna meet up? Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:16AM »

I will be there with Sarah and my sisters! I believe all our tickets are front row if Orchestra rows AA and BB doesnt exist Cheesy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 12:19PM »

See you soon Ncoua Cheesy

My seat is DD, so I'm not entirely sure how the seating is...

Thanks Scott! 
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 02:32PM »

Hey! I'm in ORCH 2 row DD also, guys!! Anyone who as a M and G, Ncoua told me it is before the show and photo only, what exactly does that mean?

Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 02:33PM »

I will be there with Sarah and my sisters! I believe all our tickets are front row if Orchestra rows AA and BB doesnt exist Cheesy
OH MY GOSH!! This is very exciting.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:00PM »

I love that we're all around the same spot seating wise... Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 08:28PM »

Yes, and if Ncoua's right about the no AA or BB, looks like we could be second row Cheesy

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 08:43PM »

That's kinda far for me.. hehe
I've been pit seats or front row for my past 2 concerts.. i've been spoiled.. haha

Thanks Scott! 
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 08:48PM »

Haha, I understand. I'm totally fine with second or fourth row!! Haha. I think we are still in the pit for sure, though.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 03:36PM »

Nice!!  More pit seats!! Cheesy
I can't WAIT to see Chloe again!!  I mean, of course, I want to see all the girls, but Chloe has been helping my heart lately Smiley
My train gets in tomorrow mid afternoon, can't WAIT!!

Thanks Scott! 
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 08:57PM »

Okay, guys sitting in the pit, let's be really enthusiastic and give the girls a warm welcome back to Milwaukee on Sunday. Can't wait to see you all there.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 07:30AM »

Cool! So we are in the pit?! Grin   I`m on the train right now... Should be getting to Milwaukee in about 6 hours. Ncoua, and Libby, I have a transportation question... I`ll message you guys Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: