Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milwaukee April 14th show  (Read 8187 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 10:28AM »

Cool! So we are in the pit?! Grin   I`m on the train right now... Should be getting to Milwaukee in about 6 hours. Ncoua, and Libby, I have a transportation question... I`ll message you guys Smiley
    Sarah's .............  GONNA  SEE MAIREAD.....GONNA  SEE MAIREAD !!!       Grin

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 02:10PM »

In my hotel Smiley  Super excited!!!!!!!!

The girl at the front desk told me there were a few other people staying here who were also going to the Milwaukee show...
Anyone on the forum, by any chance??

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
foamer

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 04:55PM »

I will be there. Got Meet and Greet. I did have first row in CC but they had to move me. Where I was to sit is where the steps to the stage are going. Oh, well. Still somewhere in the third row. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new people. Oh, and the show in South Bend was fantastic.
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 05:49PM »

Hey guys! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. My aunt and I will be sitting in row DD ORCH 2 seats 5 and 6. Sarah, what hotel are you staying at?

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 08:47PM »

Libby, I'm at Ramada in downtown Milwaukee... It's like 3 blocks from the Amtrak station

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 09:27PM »

The show was beyond amazing!! Words cannot describe!! But the best part was....I MET CHLOE!!!!!!!!!! In case anyone was wondering, I was the one with the sign haha. I can't believe this happened!!!! My life is complete!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17PM »

Wait.. which one were you? haha
You weren't the one sitting behind us were you?

Thanks Scott! 
JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 09:12PM »

Well, from the audience viewpoint I was Stage right, like the section on the right of the middle section. Where were you sitting?
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 12:05PM »

I was way over on the left side.. Where Lisa Lambe was during T A R
That little girl she picked up during the song.. she was sitting by me Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 05:25PM »

The show was beyond amazing!! Words cannot describe!! But the best part was....I MET CHLOE!!!!!!!!!! In case anyone was wondering, I was the one with the sign haha. I can't believe this happened!!!! My life is complete!!!!!!
I think I was sitting right in front of you.. I was second row. I remember turning around and seeing your sign after Chloe acknowledged it Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: