Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cleveland ohio palacetheatre!! 4/6/13  (Read 2986 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: April 06, 2013, 10:18PM »

amazing show tonight! will do review tmrw very tired now! And yes I met the girls x2 and got plenty of love!!!!!!! and the pics on there face book from tonight i am in them Wink front row  in white sweater!! And if anyone knows how to post pics on here I would love to know and share!!!!!! "oh and message to kid behind me saying about jersey and posting on facebook bout cle being the armpit of ohio (I know it was him!) all I have to say is really?! It was amazing and a heck of a sold out crowd w plenty of standing o's that shocked the girls!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:04AM »

Well.... I myself am a Cincinnati guy.... We happen to call Cleveland "The Mistake on the Lake." Lol!!! I'm just kidding with you Barb! Well, a little anyway. I prefer my Cinci Reds and my ever awful Bungals!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 10:41AM »

lol! The browns and tribe and cavs aren't far behind! But I am pretty sure it was the 3 kids behind me saying yea nj and other stuff and saying how he was on the girls forums etc... So I would presume it was him lol! and he's said he was dragged to all of the concerts ... uhm he doesn't have to go, he can say no! But them was like this is why I love these girls.... ok!  Sorry!They drove me nuts most of the concert and gave them looks that could kill a few times!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 11:33AM »

well, here is my review w/o trying to bable about the concet that I still can't believe happened! Afirst me and my friend sto ate at bucas at 4 to give us ample time due to not knowing traffic etc! them at 5 we headed downtown which we got their about 530-6ish! And got good parking!  Well they wouldn't let us in the palace so we took a walk!  But since it was cool out even though it could no have been any more gorgeous (well today's warmer, drats!) so we tried to find any door that would open! which was the connecting halls to all the theatres!  Uhm I could barely walk from being stuned at the beauty!  marble winding stair cases, statues, black ceiling w twinkling stars (redid since I went in elementary to that part! and galleries),  very partial to these things!! So after the nice usher walked us around and mini tour we found the will call box office to get our passes! So me and my friend waited on a bench inside and talked since we had an hour till m&g. Well craig and my piper frined Anthony stiked again! They must not have ben paying attention as we werent either and walked by and noticed ony one door was open that had velvet ropes and instead of goin around (they werent long0 they literally jumped over them!!! Me and my friend just laughed our butt's off! (I had to b careful b/c I can laugh loud and it wouldn't be appropriate in that setting! So we met everyone in the state theatre lobby and I realized that I forgot the girls stuff in the car so I got it! Then it all happened so fast!  The manager called us to go up the stairs and line us up etc! Byt the time I was at the door I was shaaaaakkkkiiinnngggg! I wanted to do this for 10 years! The girls saw my dress and freaked out!!! All yuou heard was omg w smiles and arms out for hugs!! And each one was like "we all siad you loook absolutely stunning when u walked in!!" I was like omg thank you and look how gorgeous you all look! And we took a picture! And I told them I saw them at radio city!  And they were shocked! Then a little girl in a pink dress w her hair done walked in behind us and they jus twent bazerk! and she ended up w lipstick all over her face!!!  Soooo show time to a sold out house!!

Front freaking row!! Could not have been closer only if I was on stage!! Awakening I absolutely love the new moves! It actually goes well w the song! and the girls helped chloe down the last step and stuck her tongue out lol!
Then dulaman!  I love the beginning now that Lisa sings! I would love to figure it out! and the way she ended it by hugging ray was way to cute!
Then nocturne! Love love love love love it!
brida over trouble water was lovely!
Mairead was on fire tonight w all of her solos!! wow!
Then she moved thru the fair was ok (just not a fan of the song!) but well done!
Oronoco flow!!!  uh how awesome!! I love the capes they use and the moves!  Also goes very well w the song!!
then it wil nil sen la! omg! hilarious! I love the choir girls dancing and the guys hats!  Lisa was literally right next to us on the stairs and was hysterical!  yelling at them and taking craigs hat and throwing it! That voice she does is hilarious!The rest of the songs they all had soooooo much fun!  You can tell! and the faces chloe was makingat dermot was to funny!
then mo ghile mear! love it just love it!

intermission!

i just adore the girls second act dresses and also the new first act ones though! But when Lisa turne and her hair was like mine w 2 braids to the middle cause she saw how mine was I just was floored and thought that was neat!
Then amazing grace w anto!  No running and jumping over things this time!! Just very slow and gorgeous!  definatley a tear jerker!
danny boy was stunning to
the broadway tribute was awesome that susan has a power house of a voice! Love it!
then the voice! Susan so owns it! very well done!
maireads solos are again amazing and definately shredded her bow tonight!
then teir abhaile riu! we could not find her for a second and she was in the middle of the theatre no our side! (was waiting like radio city to c her on the steps!) then sat on the guys lap 2 rows behind us lol! then chloe came out!  Well this is where the little girl at the m&g comes in!  Someone gave her and her mom 3rd row seats instead of the back for her birthday at the m&g!  Well chloe spotted her! since she was inthe aisle had her stand up and gave her a twirl!! I literally wo being to loud went awww! since we knew the girl! I am sure that little girl will remember that forever!
then it was caledonia which was gorgeous and the choir did phenomenal as did susan!
Yrmu was just a tear jerker!
parting glass was a tear jerker and low and behold lisa saw me looking at her and blew me a kiss!  Uhm I was stunned and gave one back as both songs had a standing o! then we had the ending! Uhm I think the last threw songs already everyone was up on their feet every single person! Which chloe was def. emotional!
but thee ending omg we were literally dancing! gahhhh what a night!!

Then me my friend patty and her husband waited by the buses/ stage door! It was ok since there were all the crew there and what not! Yeah we met every single person! especialy the girls! Lisa gave us a hug and posed for a picture (that came out great!) I still need to find out how to post it!  and then to come home and c the girls post 17 pictures and tweet like crazy was the topping to the night!  and yes I saw the person side stage doing ti to! (kinda obvious when you have a glow in the dark case and it is dark and its glowing green!! ANd I am in those pictures to! lol! So I think they would have been safe taping there that night!  Full house (told everyone in cle was waiting!0 And she said she had so many memories of then=en starting off thier and she was emotional!! Ok! Sorry if it so long but it was a great night and thats what I remembered!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:53PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 05:05PM »

It was an incredible night Barb!! I was near the front center of the mezzanine. I'll post my review when I have a chance!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 07:25PM »

very cool!! It was def. a night to remember!!  Oh and if anyone in the next week or so has a meet and greet or will c the ladies let meknow! I  want to make sure they got there prezzies I made them!    Thankyou!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: