Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Escape to a Better Place - South Bend recording April 9 2013  (Read 10245 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 01:07PM »

quick question, as I am not sure were to post it!! I know for the first act they have the new dresses (which are stunning) and for the south bend taping they had the new gorgeous 2nd act dresses! But. I saw SYnan on twitter had pics up of NEW gowns! pressumably 2nd act ones! The gold and then maireads blue! Different styles then the believe ones! From the little pic he posted they look equally as gorgeous! I don't feel comfortable posting the tweet on here but lisa made a comment on it so you can see it from her post! Hmmm, I wonder if they are going to use those now or prepping them for the europe tour and 2014 maybe?? Would anyone going to a concert soon, let us know if they changed their second act dresses? and they look great no matter what the style or look of a dress is!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:12PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 08:28PM »

They have not yet changed the second act dresses.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 01:40AM »

Ok! Thank u! I was just wondering if anyone heard anything different! I hope when they use them that we get a pic or two of them wearing them!! Or if the don't if anyone at the concerts keep and eye out and let us know how they look!! Thank u!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rodzilla

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 09:12PM »

More importantly...when does the DVD come out?  My guess is a Christmas time special on PBS.  Anyone know any details yet?

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 09:33PM »

More importantly...when does the DVD come out?  My guess is a Christmas time special on PBS.  Anyone know any details yet?

No and I'm dying for details...I WANT

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 09:50PM »

Well, it's not listed on Amazon yet and that's often the first place one can find release dates for DVDs, even before an official announcement.
mishawakafan

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 11:17PM »

The PBS rep here in South Bend didn't think the Show would air until the pledge drive in March of next year.  Undecided
I think they want to finish Touring the Show before they air it.  Maybe.  Huh

Phil

mishawakafan

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 11:19PM »

...and we have completely hi-jacked this thread.  Sorry Cash!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 03:52PM »

The PBS rep here in South Bend didn't think the Show would air until the pledge drive in March of next year.  Undecided

Phil
I'm hoping it'll be released here in the States sometime in the summer! By then, they'll have finished touring here in the States! So maybe they'll release it then for those people who were unable to attend the tour this year!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 07:01PM »

Phil
I'm hoping it'll be released here in the States sometime in the summer! By then, they'll have finished touring here in the States! So maybe they'll release it then for those people who were unable to attend the tour this year!

I would have thought it would be something to put on their fall pledge drive

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2013, 08:12AM »

Phil

I would have thought it would be something to put on their fall pledge drive
Hmm... That's a thought. Celtic Woman usually records (in the case of ANJ, ACC, and SFTH) during July or August and then releases it for the winter pledge drive usually in November. So, based on those time stamps, maybe we can hope for a fall release.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: