Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte show!  (Read 2405 times)
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« on: April 29, 2013, 03:05PM »

Awakening Really glad they kept this song as the opener.  I love the slight arrangement change they did to it. Their dresses were stunning and they all looked great!
Coast of Galicia This number got the crowd clapping and Mairead’s looks and faces got the crowd laughing.  
Dulaman Lisa had a fun time playing with the boys in this song as usual!  
Nocturne Chloe asked us if we were having a good time and we all yelled but apparently it wasn’t loud enough for her because she asked again. She also thanked us for bringing the Irish weather along LOL Her voice gets better and better every time I see her.
Orinoco Flow They can keep this song in forever. This is the song that I saw on tv that got me hooked to CW in 2005. The new arrangement was nice.
Granuailes Dance Now the crowd is really awake and clapping along and giving standing ovations after every song.  Mairead flies around the stage and even does this head banging movement at one point. After she did her 10 or so spins, she gave us a big smile.  After she was done she was so impressed at how we were enjoying ourselves.
New Ground/Teir Abhaile Rui I always liked this arrangement. Then Lisa came out la la da daing and Chloe soon joined in. watching them banter back and forth is funny. Then they made their way on stage and Susan is there and she starts in. This is such a fun song, and the girls really had fun performing as well as the audience.  
Danny Boy Lisa introduces this song and Susan and Chloe are standing on the steps. Well as Susan stopped on the second step from the top, she almost lost her balance. She and Chloe laughed it off but you could tell it gave Susan a scare.  A lovely song that I have grown to like.
Caledonia This is my first Caledonia that I haven’t heard Lisa K sing. I was very excited to hear Susan sing it. Susan’s version is her own. The arrangement was very nice and she did a fantastic job on it!
Mo Ghile Mear  Definitely one of my favorites. It was nice seeing the girls having fun with this song and the drum solo part is still good as ever.  Ray even joined in on the singing.  Chloe saw me and as she sang the line “and sing your dream to me once more” she  looked right at me!
Amazing Grace Anthony came in from the back as usual and the girls rocked this song.  The new lighting is very nice and it creates a very cool effect.
Ave Maria This song gets better and better every time Chloe sings it. Her voice is definitely maturing and this was one of her best yet.
Broadway Tribute When Susan started singing I Dreamed a Dream, the audience cheered. She did a fantastic job at it and the Circle of Life was great
She Moved Thru the Fair Oh my goodness what a great arrangement of this song! I loved that Chloe and Lisa sang it together.
Bridge Over Troubled Water I wasn’t too sure at first when Lisa started singing but by the end I was loving it. She did a great job at it and the new arrangement was good.
Shenandoah I always loved this song. It’s a nice slow melody and for once we could actually see Mairead instead a of a blur flying by Cheesy
Nil Se’n La As the band is playing, I see down the aisle that Craig, Sarah, Dermot, and Edel are dancing! Craig is going up and down the aisle dancing around and the girls are twirling. Then Susan, Chloe and Lisa come out and they are like scolding the choir and shoo them off stage. Chloe pretended to kick poor Craig. It was funny. Always a fun song and the girls had lots of fun playing with the audience.
The Voice I was very happy they brought this song back and Susan did a fantastic job at this!
You Raise Me Up I have always loved this song. I noticed they didn’t sing the extra stanza which was fine. The girls were blown away at our cheering and standing ovations. Chloe asked us if we wanted to hear one more song and we all yelled.
The Parting Glass/Finale Such a great song to end a great show.  We were standing once again at the end and we all joined in for the finale clapping and dancing. Here comes the best part! Chloe sees me again and literally points to me and smiles! I give her a thumbs up!  

This was by far the BEST CHARLOTTE SHOW I have been to. Chloe said it was nice to see a crowd that was rowdy.

The new lighting was great, except for when the lights would go up, they would blind me.Cheesy Sitting in third row, I could feel the heat from them too.  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:24PM by Trouble » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:25PM »

I  like your style... and I agree with everything whole-heartedly.....especially Susan performing wonderfully. ( they all did , of course)     Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 08:55AM »

I love your review.  I'm glad you had a great time.  I have two shows in May.  Last year I blew a kiss at Chloe and she blew one right back at me.  She loves to interact with her fans.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: