Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 6265 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: May 10, 2013, 09:43AM »

Ok, so I'm a huge fan of Lisa Kelly. I think she is a very talented woman.
But I also think she is very beautiful..she was one of the first members of
Celtic Woman that caught my eye. She is gorgeous. But recently I was looking
at some photos on google and I think that (now don't kill me) that she is looking
so different and a little rough. I know she went blonde and I like it but I don't know
she looks different. I get that she is a mother of 4 and runs a voice academy I know she must be tied down. But
does anybody else agree?
Go to google and type in Lisa Kelly voice academy..
But I still love her <3
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 05:35PM »

She looks fine.  Remember, seeing her with CW she was all dolled up, even for photo shoots and especially for the shows.

Now I'm no expert, but from what I see in the recent pictures, she's either not wearing makeup or only a light amount.  Just Google "stars without makeup" to see how much of a difference it makes.

I'm sure she's working her tail off with the business and kids so looking a little tired is probably to be expected.  Also, she has gotten older, something which happens to everyone.  Remember, she started with CW roughly 10 years ago.
edtom

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 02:23PM »

She looks good to me.

I love Celtic Woman
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 05:42PM »

I see what you mean, but I do also agree with AggieGuy, too. Lisa K. has kids (4 to be exact) & she isn't getting younger. I think her blonde hair actually made her look a bit different. This might just be me, but I think that when women dye their hair blonde & their not a natural blonde it makes them look older. I like Lisa Kelly's brown hair better, but I think she is very pretty either way. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 11:35PM »

I see what you mean, but I do also agree with AggieGuy, too. Lisa K. has kids (4 to be exact) & she isn't getting younger. I think her blonde hair actually made her look a bit different. This might just be me, but I think that when women dye their hair blonde & their not a natural blonde it makes them look older. I like Lisa Kelly's brown hair better, but I think she is very pretty either way. Smiley

Yep, she should keep her natural hair color; it suits her best.  Platinum or nearly that blonde never looks good since it is fake.  Same for when a natural blonde changes her hair to red or black; it just doesn't look real or good.

And in no way does she look old (not saying Chandler said or implied that) since judging by a few pictures is really not fair or accurate.  I could take 10 pictures of Lisa over the course of one day and could make her look very different in all 10 without real changes (hair, makeup, clothing, etc.) other than lighting, facial expression, and posture.  Photos can be very deceiving at times and I say this as an somewhat experienced photographer.

Lisa is still a very attractive and beautiful woman; especially because she smiles all the time.  A woman who frowns or appears to always be angry is just not pretty.  Scott found a true gem in a woman who is beautiful, smart, and has a wonderful personality.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 08:31AM »

I saw a slight difference when she first started posting pics w her in the new place. It might have slightly to do w the blonde hair.  Which def. looked not natural at all. But I think a very recent pic. (maybe the last one she posted?) her hair is actually almost back to normal and slightly lighter. Which I think she mentioned! And I am sure working and having 4 kids will make you look alittle tired! She still looks good though!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 04:24PM »

I think she looks beautiful, not rough at all, and I really love the blonde hair.  I like her hair either way, and I know some people prefer her brown hair, but remember that it is her choice.  And I don't think she looks like she's getting older.  She's only in her 30s, still very young, but I think, even when she does "get older," she'll be just as beautiful.

Ron

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 05:45PM »

Ok, so I'm a huge fan of Lisa Kelly. I think she is a very talented woman.
But I also think she is very beautiful..she was one of the first members of
Celtic Woman that caught my eye. She is gorgeous. But recently I was looking
at some photos on google and I think that (now don't kill me) that she is looking
so different and a little rough. I know she went blonde and I like it but I don't know
she looks different. I get that she is a mother of 4 and runs a voice academy I know she must be tied down. But
does anybody else agree?
Go to google and type in Lisa Kelly voice academy..
But I still love her <3

Honesty...I think you are just not used to seeing her so casual, she still looks beautiful to me, just more casual.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 10:24PM »

I don't know why women wear make-up. They could go without it and still look good.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: