Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Hug from Lisa  (Read 4935 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« on: May 19, 2013, 06:38PM »

By this point, the story of my meeting with Lil Lambe and the girls at the stage door after my concert is common knowledge here. What isn't is that the last few days have been really hard for me, emotionally and physically. I haven't been sleeping well, and with things down to the final weeks before I head off to college in August the tension between me and my housemate is palpable. So I did what I always do when things get bad, and trusted things to the universe and the girls of CW. I've been listening to Bridge Over Troubled Water a lot, and yesterday it occurred to me to reach out to Lil Lambe, given her kind words, and how safe I felt in her arms when I met her.

Here is the result.

I became fully aware in that moment, of how much she and the other CW ladies care for me, and also very determined to beat the issues I currently face, physically and emotionally so that when I see her next spring she will be able to tell how far I've come.

Thank you Lil Lambe. I love you so.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 06:58PM »

I agree, the girls of CW are amazing and kind.
I know I've had very few interactions compared to some of the others here, but they all mean the world to me. 

I'm always here if you need or want to talk or vent. Things will get better.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 07:10PM »

Lisa seems like such a sweetheart.  She was the one was usually the closest to me last night and would always be smiling at, blowing a kiss to, or in some way acknowledging an audience member in response to something they did.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 07:31PM »

And the thing is, in the letter I had James give to the girls for me, I told them how much the little acknowledgements via social media have helped with my anxiety. She remembered! The girls really do want me to get better. I'm trying...

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 08:10PM »

That's so cool, Misha! Lisa Lambe is such a sweetie. Smiley
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 12:05AM »

I've heard that a hug from Lisa Lambe is literally one of the best things that could happen to you. I'm hoping to experience this tomorrow!

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 05:41AM »

oh yeah! It is pretty amazing! Def. something you wont forget! I had a lil lambe hug twice! Let us know how it goes!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 09:17AM »

I've heard that a hug from Lisa Lambe is literally one of the best things that could happen to you. I'm hoping to experience this tomorrow!

I've had three in person and two via twitter and they are amazing and very very special. Let us know how things go

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: