Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERYBODY MÉAV SANG!!!!!  (Read 7825 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: May 20, 2013, 11:08AM »

Did anybody else see Scor Encore? Méav sang the first time ever I saw your face.
It was beautiful! She looked stunning (as always). She has a voice of an angel. You
Can watch it on tg4 player. It was the final. Oh god. She is just something else! Well
done Méav..you were beautiful!
WinterLament

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:57PM »

Thank you Chloe for this update! I managed to find the video on youtube here is the link if anyone wnats to see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsGR3WDaqkk

and you are so right, she looks so beautiful! her dress and shoes simply amazing and wow I really love this song, so soothing, its good to hear here sing after so long!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 06:23PM »

Thank you for the  link  WL !!    Kiss     Sweet Lady Meav is not only   beautiful with a gorgeous voice, but she shows a good sense of humor here- one that we all knew she had. Meav is just such a remarkable lady. I am so glad I will  be seeing her in Detroit in September.  YAY ! 

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 08:05PM »

Thank you so much for the link, WinterLament! I fell in love with this song when I heard just a couple seconds of it from the sizzle reel of Divinas & now there is a video of her singing the full song! Grin
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 01:28PM »

This absolutely unbelievable fantastic!!!

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 11:59PM »

I just died. I literally can't get over how much I love Meav sometimes

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 09:00PM »

Found a YouTube playlist of 8 clips from the Scor Encore show. Posted the link below if anyone is interested.

I haven't had the chance to watch all of them yet, but I'm guessing the one that was previously posted is the only one where she sings. But the ones I've seen have several scenes of Meav coaching the groups before their performances, and then giving her feedback afterward.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlbJ-oimoJfv77lIf9YcRSWdEG0is4pQn

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 11:17PM »

Thanks for the link Spaceman! I'll be sure to watch those. Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 02:59PM »

I remember that song. It's called "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face".

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 06:01PM »

Yes indeed...and it is  very beautiful. And our Sweet Lady Meav   more than does it justice.   Wink

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 09:23PM »

Yes indeed...and it is  very beautiful. And our Sweet Lady Meav   more than does it justice.   Wink

So do you remember the first time you ever saw her face? Was it the Helix special? YouTube? Just curious how it all started.   Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 09:28PM »

So do you remember the first time you ever saw her face? Was it the Helix special? YouTube? Just curious how it all started.   Smiley
  There is  a link  somewhere in Meav News here.  There is a sample of her singing  this song  on the last of her  "Score Encore  "  videos where she is one of the judges. She gets to perform the song. There is also a snippet of this on the  "Divinas  Sizzle Reel"  in Meav News also.

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 09:34PM »

Oh, I know about the song - I wanted to know when was the first time you ever saw Meav.  Grin   How did you discover CW? I'm always curious about that, since we all seem to have different stories.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 09:46PM »

Oh, I know about the song - I wanted to know when was the first time you ever saw Meav.  Grin   How did you discover CW? I'm always curious about that, since we all seem to have different stories.
  Well...If  this September's  concert  for the Divinas  is still on, it will have been the first time I have actually heard Meav sing live and also the first time actually  meeting her. this is another reason why it means so much to me. I became  a casual  CW  fan  shortly  after Meav had left  CW, and a more major fan, in the last  2 years.  I actually first heard of CW  from  a fellow  12 -step  member of a group I was going to at the time. He was an older gentleman who would give me rides home after the meeting. And he would sometimes have this lovely music playing in his CD deck.  One night , I asked him who that was because the voices were so beautiful . He then told  me a bit about CW and how he liked to listen to them to  meditate and relax. It took a while to catch on, but my "fanship"  escalated over the years. I found all of CW  healing, but I  just  seemed to latch  on to Meav  the most. Her unearthly , unrealistically gorgeous voice gave me a major healing  that I really needed.  I credit Sweet Lady Meav for  more or less , saving my life. And it would mean the world to me to be able to tell her some of these things in person.  I will let you know more later, if you like...but these are the basics.   Smiley

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 03:54PM »

PBS, the ANJ special!! I first saw Meav's face in "Dulaman" and fell in love right away.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: