Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERYBODY MÉAV SANG!!!!!  (Read 7822 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 07:56PM »

Oh, I know about the song - I wanted to know when was the first time you ever saw Meav.  Grin   How did you discover CW? I'm always curious about that, since we all seem to have different stories.
  Well...If  this September's  concert  for the Divinas  is still on, it will have been the first time I have actually heard Meav sing live and also the first time actually  meeting her. this is another reason why it means so much to me. I became  a casual  CW  fan  shortly  after Meav had left  CW, and a more major fan, in the last  2 years.  I actually first heard of CW  from  a fellow  12 -step  member of a group I was going to at the time. He was an older gentleman who would give me rides home after the meeting. And he would sometimes have this lovely music playing in his CD deck.  One night , I asked him who that was because the voices were so beautiful . He then told  me a bit about CW and how he liked to listen to them to  meditate and relax. It took a while to catch on, but my "fanship"  escalated over the years. I found all of CW  healing, but I  just  seemed to latch  on to Meav  the most. Her unearthly , unrealistically gorgeous voice gave me a major healing  that I really needed.  I credit Sweet Lady Meav for  more or less , saving my life. And it would mean the world to me to be able to tell her some of these things in person.  I will let you know more later, if you like...but these are the basics.   Smiley

Thank you James, I always enjoy hearing about how people discovered CW. That's a neat story, thanks again for sharing.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 10:05PM »

Great  thread     Cool

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: