Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO ! *Contains spoiler*  (Read 29703 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« on: May 22, 2013, 12:18PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1JDmChfc4Y

ARE THERE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS ? I'm sure that's the trailer for the new DVD and it is AMAZING. Now I can hardly wait to see the show in October.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:30PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 12:36PM »

IT... LOOKS... AWESOME!!! Grin Grin Grin

Now I really want to go see a show.
The question now is... how?  Cry

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:45PM »

It is the DVD. Lisa stealing the baseball cap is something Cash specifically mentioned in his review of south bend. Looks like we might get a fall release after all!!! *watches again and again and again*

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 01:01PM »

OMG! Thankyou times a million! That just was the icing to my day! I just have to find a way to make mself not watch that a millions times!  It looks AWESOME!! I cannot wait  for the release and to see it!  And the dresses are gorgeous! And to think that only 72 hours before that I saw them live and met them twice (In a way I was upset they didn't tape in sold out cle but in a way glad I was not on video as I was in the prime spot  and would have been on a good portion of it! :/ Def. would have been weird to have myself on video for ever and be seen on pbs!) Well, I'll leave that part up to the girls and it looks fantastick! I will def. be one of the first people in line to buy it when it comes out and have iit forever!! lol! No, def will be added to my colletion! I am definately excite to see it!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 01:35PM »

brings back nice memories of the show.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 01:39PM »

I cannot wait for this to come out! Is this their new tour? I know it is the South Bend Concert but I am wondering when they are coming out with their new tour!!!!!!!!!!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 01:56PM »

I cannot wait for this to come out! Is this their new tour? I know it is the South Bend Concert but I am wondering when they are coming out with their new tour!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Can you introduce yourself on the following section of the board so we can get to know you better? Smiley http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?board=2.0

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
romds9

patiently waiting for Red Rocks

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 03:09PM »

Wow  Cheesy

Sing me through the night, fill me with your light, your songs are in my heart.
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 03:42PM »

No orchestra here, either.  I thought it was because the stage at Longview was too small, but now it looks like a feature of the tour.  First they replaced Orla, Haley and Meav with Alex and Lynn, for SFTH, then replaced Alex and Lynn with just Lisa L. at Atlanta, then for the 2013 tour they reduced the choir to just four and eliminated the orchestra. A disturbing trend.  We can hope that the corporation is just socking away capital for a knock-our-socks-off tenth anniversary production, but it doesn't look good.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 04:13PM »

wow it seems early for a spoiler, only like 6 weeks since the recording. but this is real! I spotted a couple forum members and myself too, though I am partially blocked. my bald forehead is shining in the background though!

But as they sing NIL it sounds to me like I hear Lynn's voice on the high parts. Anyone else think so?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:21PM by Cash » Logged

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 04:33PM »

The high part is prob. either lisa or Sarah!  It confused me like crazy when I saw it live! I though it was a recording at first cause all of a sudden(specially in Nil) I literally said the same thing to my self but I also heard it again in Ave maria! so it prob is Sarah and her and lynn prob have similar voices!  But, I noticed one thing on the description that took a few double takes!  It is a advertisement for AUSTRALIA!! It took me a while to figure it out! I don't know if anyone noticed it either!? I know it was the indiana taping but, it said wollongong (say that 10 times fast!!) and I researched it and it kept coming up a sports arena in wales (which I know they are not going to!) and ten it said something about facing the pacific ocean? Which I know they haven't been on the west coast yet!  Then it kept coming up Australia! Which makes sense! They ave a lot of time off and the date matches up and they were talking last year about goin to australia around august / septemberish! It is for thursday september 19th 2013! How cool! sorry! I randomly noticed that!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 04:43PM »

Tour Dates for Australia have been posted on the CW site

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 04:58PM »

wow it seems early for a spoiler, only like 6 weeks since the recording. but this is real! I spotted a couple forum members and myself too, though I am partially blocked. my bald forehead is shining in the background though!

But as they sing NIL it sounds to me like I hear Lynn's voice on the high parts. Anyone else think so?

I noticed it! it is DEFINITELY the SFTH 2010 version of NSL with Lynn! There is no question!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 05:25PM »

Possibly because they used the same musical tracks in the NA tour announcement video on their website. Looks like all they did was swap out the video footage. Still awesome that we get to see it is already in a finished state

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 05:42PM »

I don't see having fewer musicians and choir members as being a "bad sign" per say.  Perhaps it was just too much trouble to coordinate that many people, especially since Scott left when Lisa did.  That might have caused some issues and it was easier to drop some people for this year.

And why does Chloe always have to draw insults on YouTube?  Poor girl can't catch a break.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: