Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance for additional tour dates?  (Read 6519 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 25, 2013, 10:00PM »

Wanted to pose this question to longtime forum members:

What do you think are the chances they may add more dates to the North American tour? While I believe it has happened it the past, it seems to be getting a little late for that to happen now - but you folks would know better than me, so I wanted to get your opinions or see if you've heard anything.

I was hoping they might add a show I could attend before they go overseas, but am losing hope. Although the current end of the tour is June 16, and the first Aussie show isn't until Sep 12, so technically there's time. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:04PM »

I think, despite the success of this tour, it's highly unlikely we will see an extension. The girls usually use the time between shows to rest, refine their current shows, and also (crossed fingers) work on new material. Something they may very well do, with the tenth anniversary coming up next year

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 10:10PM »

Thanks, that's great insight, and I hope you are right - I'd gladly trade one more show this year, if it's because they're working on something unbelievably spectacular for next year.   Grin

There's something in particular I'm hoping for, but don't even want to say it out loud for fear I'll jinx it...

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 04:16AM »

I don't think so. Sad Sad
Panda Bear

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 02:30PM »

There's always their Christmas Symphony Tour in December!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 03:07PM »

Funny you should say that, PB: I have a buddy who lives in Atlanta, and I am going to try and get tickets for that show. Wish me luck!    Cheesy

By the way, welcome to the Forum and have a great time - the people are really nice here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: