Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO ! *Contains spoiler*  (Read 29709 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 04:21PM »

Máiréad mentioned on Twitter, and linked to this same video, that it is a "special for PBS!" so the fall pledge drive looks likely.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 04:48PM »

SO so excited for this

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11PM »

SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Grin Grin Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 08:52PM »

This is a quote from our local PBS rep.

"As you are probably aware, the program that was taped that night is due to be released during the March 2014 membership campaign."

It may turn out to be different.  Just wanted to share.

Phil

Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 02:07PM »

Sorry for asking, but can anyone explain it a little bit for me?
Is this a new DVD coming?

From what I have been reading, it is an actual tour based DVD from this year's list?
Is that correct?
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 02:22PM »

Based on information from CW.com, and Chloe/Mairead themselves via twitter, this is in fact due to be released as Celtic Woman's newest PBS special. It is a live recording of this year's tour production, which turned out to be a sort of best hits compilation. Based on buzz from PBS it looks like it may not be released until spring, but we are hoping for a fall release.

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 02:32PM »

Not many details have been confirmed with 100% certainty, but we know one thing for sure:

It's driving us all crazy waiting for it.   Grin

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 02:38PM »

Not many details have been confirmed with 100% certainty, but we know one thing for sure:

It's driving us all crazy waiting for it.   Grin

YES DEFINITELY

Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 03:36PM »

Oh, spring...that's a long time to wait.
Hopefully a Fall release too.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 05:21PM »

hmmm? I would think it would come out before spring I would imagaine! Maybe not till dec or january but next spring they will be in the midst of touring so w pbs pledges and selling tickets during their pledgeathons! I hope they will release it earlier than march. Unless they just use beleieve and sell from that and explain?  Thank you though and I can't wait!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 05:34PM »

The fall pledge drive makes the most sense seeing how CW is finishing up their US tour and better to capitalize on it while still somewhat fresh.  The American public, sadly, tends to have a very short attention span.

I'd be surprised if we hear anything before August.  Heck, we might not hear anything until it simply appears on station's programing list.

Oddly enough, I never, ever see CW on my local PBS station except for the Christmas show.  They run Celtic Thunder once or twice a week, nearly every week, but never CW.  I would hope they will run it during the pledge drive.  They might actually get some money out of me if they do.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 07:54PM »

You're right that fall would make the most sense, but mishawakafan (Phil) who lives in South Bend reported earlier that according to the PBS Rep from his area we may not see it till Mach

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53AM »

It's official, we won't see it until the Spring of 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kcEqySKw-c&feature=youtu.be&a
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 11:04AM »

It's official, we won't see it until the Spring of 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kcEqySKw-c&feature=youtu.be&a

That sucks. Cry Cry Cry

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 12:12PM »

Of course this raises all sorts of questions.  I have bought tickets from my local PBS station for several years.  The pledge drive to sell CW tickets always airs first in late November or early December.  They show the most recent DVD filming during the pledge drive.  They can't wait until spring for the pledge drive since the tour always starts during February.  So it may mean that the pledge drives for most PBS stations will air first in the fall and they may just use the "Believe" Atlanta filming to air during the drives if no new DVD filming occurs this summer.  That is my best guess.  Why they will wait to show this year's South Bend concert until next spring is totally inexplicable.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: