Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW and Deirdre - in High Definition  (Read 5464 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 27, 2013, 10:21AM »

There was a thread awhile back with someone looking for a CW clip with Deirdre on YouTube. A couple of folks posted links, but they were disappointed with the quality of the video. Not sure if this is a newer YouTube post or what, but I found it in High Def (up to 1080p!), so I thought I would post it in case some folks haven't seen the High Def version. The group sings She Mov'd Thru The Fair, and Mairead plays the Butterfly. It looks fantastic.

Great to see a rare clip of Deirdre on video singing with the group. Also loved catching a glimpse of Daire Halpin in the choir, and seeing the classic dresses. Only problem was, the space they had the group crammed into was so small, poor Mairead barely had any room to maneuver. She didn't even bother to wear shoes.   Cheesy

Select the highest resolution your Internet speed can handle, and enjoy - before it disappears, as YouTube videos tend to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZUa2yi-OMA&list=PL7CF0DF91C0C83603&index=58

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:28AM »

yes indeed...I think this is the one folks were talking about. and this link is of a higher quality than the previous one.  thank you for the link.   Smiley

scorpion

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:35PM »

Thanks Spaceman

Nice to see Deirdre singing with the girls, shame she was not on any of the DVDs. Still, now downloading and will soon be on the phone.
Texan

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:01PM »

Thanks Spaceman,

I have saved someplace an old one but not this higher quality/resolution. Thanks for posting the link.

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:31PM »

I LOVE this video. Such a cool medley, especially the backup vocals to the Butterfly

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 08:16PM »

I agree, the end is my favorite part - as long as there's the Replay button so I can watch it again.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 04:46PM »

I can't see the video.  Sad

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 06:20PM »

It  looks  like  the posting  person removed  it  Tiffany.   Undecided

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 06:35PM »

It  looks  like  the posting  person removed  it  Tiffany.   Undecided

Yeah.  I couldn't read that message.  YouTube didn't give me enough time before it switched to the next video.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: