Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Tour  (Read 84746 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 04:03AM »

....attractive  add.....  Cool

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 07:15AM »

Still no mention of anywhere within my range, and CW.com still doesn't say anything about 2014.  That title looks like a working title, a placeholder for use in venues' schedules. Every other CW concert had a unique title.  BTW, just how expensive is a M&G these days?  I saw $300 mentioned once, but that was presented as a case of profiteering by a PBS station.  Of course, a M&G pass might be wasted on me.  I can imagine being struck speechless.  I do have a fallback plan, the quote "Your songs are in my heart", but I'd have to remember to use it...

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 04:26PM »

Still no mention of anywhere within my range, and CW.com still doesn't say anything about 2014.  That title looks like a working title, a placeholder for use in venues' schedules. Every other CW concert had a unique title.  BTW, just how expensive is a M&G these days?  I saw $300 mentioned once, but that was presented as a case of profiteering by a PBS station.  Of course, a M&G pass might be wasted on me.  I can imagine being struck speechless.  I do have a fallback plan, the quote "Your songs are in my heart", but I'd have to remember to use it...

I think it's kind of like the Christmas tour.  We saw some venues announce it ahead of time, but then it finally appeared on the CW site a couple of weeks later.  In this case, I'd say we'll see the official announcement within a month or two at most.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 05:20PM »

I just messgaed tceltic woman na tour on fb and aske about cle or radio city or both! Which Radio city i would pressume since its a biggie for the girls and they havent been there in a while! Even or I am so ready and mama needs a weekend away! havent had one in a while! lol! I might just do chicago or dayton/cinci area! Just got to see the official dates to plan w the weekends! Wink Chicago or vegas I might just might be crazy enough to do though, Since I didn't get to go this summer!  I just need to know dates!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 09:56AM »

We all need to know the dates.  Last summer and fall the dates came out a few at the time and it drove me crazy.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 10:11AM »

We all need to know the dates.  Last summer and fall the dates came out a few at the time and it drove me crazy.

I suspect that is what will happen yet again, just like we're seeing now with the Christmas show.  Then all of a sudden the rest will appear @ once.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 11:09AM »

Still no mention of anywhere within my range, and CW.com still doesn't say anything about 2014.  That title looks like a working title, a placeholder for use in venues' schedules. Every other CW concert had a unique title.  BTW, just how expensive is a M&G these days?  I saw $300 mentioned once, but that was presented as a case of profiteering by a PBS station.  Of course, a M&G pass might be wasted on me.  I can imagine being struck speechless.  I do have a fallback plan, the quote "Your songs are in my heart", but I'd have to remember to use it...
  my   m@G   for this  past  spring tour  was  300-per  ticket.  Some  PBS stations (like mine in the Twin Cities  area) make you  get the set of two.  When I pledged for the Divinas concert with the Detroit PBS, I was able to get  a single M@G  for myself which I was pleased with.   (  $250) Just cross your fingers that the PBS  in  your  area will let you do the single  ticket/pass option.    ( and as far as  next years scheduling is  concerned...it  is still WAY  early yet) 

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 03:32PM »

I called way in advance for the m&g's! And got front row! But they were $250 a piece which equalled out to $500 for the 2! but, my friend that went with me helpout and paid her part so it wasn't bad!  They will also hold the tickets till their frist pledge! I am a bit of an early bird type person, which can be good or bad, so they need to put thoe 2014 dates up soon! Even more so the christmas ones! It is closer than we think! And I don't know about anyone else but I love to plan things well in advance and know I have things secured and things are going to happen, and secured in my hands! And plus to let them know at work well in advance instead or suprising them at the last second that I can't work! Which, this time round might be a fatal thing! So, I am keeping my eyes and ears open as well as the lady at pbs I do business with! (who is freaking me out by not responding the last few weeks!)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 03:44PM »

And I don't know about anyone else but I love to plan things well in advance and know I have things secured and things are going to happen, and secured in my hands!

Same here.  I'd snap up the tickets the instant I can get my hands on them, even if I have to buy two M&G tickets despite it being only needing one.  I'm sure I can pawn one off on someone here.  Cheesy
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 05:23PM »

Same here.  I'd snap up the tickets the instant I can get my hands on them, even if I have to buy two M&G tickets despite it being only needing one.  I'm sure I can pawn one off on someone here. 

You could start an eBay style auction thread and see how high it goes.  Wink

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 05:38PM »

Still no mention of anywhere within my range, and CW.com still doesn't say anything about 2014.  That title looks like a working title, a placeholder for use in venues' schedules. Every other CW concert had a unique title.  BTW, just how expensive is a M&G these days?  I saw $300 mentioned once, but that was presented as a case of profiteering by a PBS station.  Of course, a M&G pass might be wasted on me.  I can imagine being struck speechless.  I do have a fallback plan, the quote "Your songs are in my heart", but I'd have to remember to use it...
  my   m@G   for this  past  spring tour  was  300-per  ticket.  Some  PBS stations (like mine in the Twin Cities  area) make you  get the set of two.  When I pledged for the Divinas concert with the Detroit PBS, I was able to get  a single M@G  for myself which I was pleased with.   (  $250) Just cross your fingers that the PBS  in  your  area will let you do the single  ticket/pass option.    ( and as far as  next years scheduling is  concerned...it  is still WAY  early yet) 
Wait.. yours was only $300? Or was that splitting the cost?
Cause when I saw them in St. Paul last year, my M&G was $600, but I split it, so I only paid $300.

Crossing my fingers for another Minnesota or Wisconsin date.
Although, I think I remember Chloe saying in Dayton that they would be back in Dayton next year. Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 06:29PM »

And I don't know about anyone else but I love to plan things well in advance and know I have things secured and things are going to happen, and secured in my hands!

Same here.  I'd snap up the tickets the instant I can get my hands on them, even if I have to buy two M&G tickets despite it being only needing one.  I'm sure I can pawn one off on someone here.  Cheesy
lol! I think I had everyone beat in Cleveland!! LOl! The lady I deal w pbs literally was her first day back when I got word (I don't remember how I heard the girls were coming) But I think it was leaked for about a minute and I had called in june  and snagged the tix and m&g the minute I found out! She literally had just came bac kkfrom medical leave and I was freaking out on the phone and couldn't catch my breath from jumping around like a crazy lady! She was then working on it and emailed the price to me that night! I almost hit the floor! I had her hold then till august due to working on the money stuff and finally got them on my birthday!! And found out about it 3 days before I was heading to vegas!  So I was really off the wall! Now I learned my lesson and am prepared to snatch them up right when they come out! I am calling wviz pbs tomorrow and radio city or my "lovely" putting that in light terms, friends at 13 in Ny!!  Even though they only have up til dec w the rockettes!Those are usually no m&g and 250 for the front few rows!  And yes I will be parking my butt at stage door after this time!! I will get plane tix and organize that ahead of time!Since it was a last minute disaster last time and got my cle tix &m&g right after! Sorry I got excited! I have so many memories now!!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 07:09PM »

Even though Texas seems to never have M&Gs (although apparently they did in years past @ the Verizon Theatre, but no idea why not recently), I will try to attend a show or two here since those are so much cheaper due to the fact I only have to drive to the show rather than fly.  If I cannot secure M&G tickets for whatever reason, the only way I'd go to a show outside of Texas would be Red Rocks, and I'd actually probably make it a week vacation and drive up there so I could see some stuff along the way that I've been meaning to revisit since 2005.

As for a specific M&G, it would really depend on three things, cost, location, and date.  The middle of the week is a real problem because I only have to much vacation time per year and that would mean burning nearly 1/2.  I learned 6 years ago to never, ever fly to an event the same day.  I nearly missed something in 2007 because United Airlines kept canceling my flights from Chicago O'Hare to Springfield, IL.  I got the last flight of the day and made it to my hotel with less than an hour to spare.  I expect to spend a good amount on the tickets, but my budget for the M&G, show, flight, and hotel is really about $1,000 or so.  Anything more and I'm pushing it.

While I think it would be amazing to see them in NYC @ Radio City, that is probably beyond my limit this coming year, but after that I will have almost all of my debts paid off so then nothing stops me from going to a lot of shows if they continue to tour beyond 2014.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 08:00PM »

My mother (who works at PBS) told me they MIGHT be coming back to Roanoke, VA next year!  I SO HOPE SO!  And I can't wait to find out what songs they're doing too!  Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 09:02PM »

aww!  Yay Tiffany!! I have a lot of phone calls to make tomorrow! Between Wviz and 13 /radio city in New york!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: