Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Tour  (Read 84740 times)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2013, 08:33AM »

I'm debating buying a ticket for rchm or waiting for the Waterbury tickets to go on sale. Any advice?

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2013, 04:12PM »

I'm debating buying a ticket for rchm or waiting for the Waterbury tickets to go on sale. Any advice?

If it was me, I'd go to Radio City Music Hall, so as long as there were good seats still available.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2013, 07:00PM »

If you guys get tickets to rcmh go through pbs 13! They are first come first serve w seats and the lady said that they haven't had a lot of people call yet! I actually new last week about it when they found out but, I had to make sure I was ok w money!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2013, 07:12PM »

What's the number for that?

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2013, 12:24AM »

1212 560-1313 then you listen to the menu which you push 1 and then the # sign the you listener I another menu and push 1 (if not 1 push 2 and you should get someone in the phone)!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2013, 09:26AM »

Well! I just found out Dayton's M&G prices are half of Cinci's! I may just meet you guys up there yet!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08PM »

Well! I just found out Dayton's M&G prices are half of Cinci's! I may just meet you guys up there yet!

How much and are they on sale yet?  If so, how do we get them?

There Dayton tickets are on presale, but not through Ticketmater.

https://www.ticketcenterstage.com/load_screen.asp?screen=presale

Presale Code: EMERALD

There is 1 ticket left on the 4th row.  Other than that, pickings are slim.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:12PM by AggieGuy » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2013, 09:41PM »

No they're not on sale yet. They aren't giving them away until the date of airing, which is December 4th. A pair of M&Gs, according to one of the PBS peeps, is $250. Compared with Cinci's $550 and you understand.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2013, 09:44PM »

No they're not on sale yet. They aren't giving them away until the date of airing, which is December 4th. A pair of M&Gs, according to one of the PBS peeps, is $250. Compared with Cinci's $550 and you understand.

Cool, have to keep an eye on that.  $250 is a lot better than I was expecting.
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2013, 11:18PM »

I am trying to buy a ticket for Oakland, CA and it asked me for offer code for early purchases.
Where can I get the offer code, I remember reading somewhere that it came with the Home for Christmas DVD?
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2013, 05:26PM »

I am trying to buy a ticket for Oakland, CA and it asked me for offer code for early purchases.
Where can I get the offer code, I remember reading somewhere that it came with the Home for Christmas DVD?

If you purchased the DVD/BD through Amazon, it would have been emailed to you.

The tickets go on sale today so a presale code shouldn't be needed anymore, but if it is still asking for one, you might try "EMERALD" without the "".  That was the code for some of the non-Ticketmaster sales.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2013, 08:01PM »

I lucked out at Dayton this year--somebody GAVE me a M&G pass at the Dayton show and I moved up to front row center after intermission!  Grin

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2013, 12:23AM »

Something odd.

The show in Chicago on 3-16 seems to have disappeared.  It is no longer on the Chicago Theatre website, Ticketmaster, or the CW site. 

http://www.thechicagotheatre.com/events/2014/march/celtic-woman-at-the-chicago-theatre.html will simply redirect back to the main events page where it is not listed.  You can find the URL by a Google search and see the cached page which clearly existed, but now nothing.

If anyone here purchased tickets to it, I would give the theatre a call ASAP to find out what happened.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2013, 04:23PM »

Yeah, definitely call the theatre and see what's up if you've bought tickets already.

Got my Columbia, SC tix. Yay!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #254 on: November 12, 2013, 10:03AM »

Yeah, definitely call the theatre and see what's up if you've bought tickets already.

Got my Columbia, SC tix. Yay!
You coming to the Asheville concert as well?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: