Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broadway, Broadway, and Broadway!  (Read 52914 times)
BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2016, 12:54PM »

Has anyone seen the musical Hamilton? If so is it any good
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2016, 01:07PM »

Hmm... I'm not into rap that much, but it seems to be incredibly popular.

Kevin Tarte will probably play Krolock again!

dbbii

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2016, 03:55PM »

While this is somewhat out of sequence --

I saw Alexia Khadime as Elphiba in the London version of Wicked.  OMG.  I've subsequently seen the show on Broadway and a couple of touring productions.  The London show is the one I will always remember.

There was a comment about I Dreamed a Dream.  The first year that Susan was on tour with CW, I had a M&G about 2 weeks before the show was at RCMH (this was when you could actually talk to the girls).  I asked her how she felt about doing CW's Tribute to Broadway (Dream and Circle of Life) at RCMH.  She said she was more nervous that her parents were going to be at the RCMH show to see her for the first time with CW.  I told her she'd do a great job, and I would be in the second row smiling at her.  A couple weeks later at another M&G she said she saw me and thanked me.

Continuing on with the theme (and relating it to CW), at another RCMH show I mentioned to Chloe I had seen Avenue Q.  She said she loved it!

For just music, nothing I've seen beats Million Dollar Quartet.  Jersey Boys is pretty good also.

BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2017, 08:13PM »

Anastasia is now on Broadway! It looks amazing
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: