Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa will be performing on July 4th at Centennial Park in association with WSBTV  (Read 43815 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2013, 12:33PM »

Stupid question....
Is eastern time ahead or behind Minnesota time?
I've never been good with time zones...

Atlanta is Eastern time so 1 hour ahead.

So just like me, the show is expected to start @ 8:00pm, but I'd keep an eye on WSB-TV's website in case they decide to go earlier due to weather.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2013, 12:34PM »

eastern time zone is ahead! and I hope the weather holds out for her!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2013, 12:37PM »

Stupid question....
Is eastern time ahead or behind Minnesota time?
I've never been good with time zones...

Atlanta is Eastern time so 1 hour ahead.

So just like me, the show is expected to start @ 8:00pm, but I'd keep an eye on WSB-TV's website in case they decide to go earlier due to weather.

Okay, so it will be 8.. that's good to know Smiley
Thanks Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 02:12PM »

I was just watching the WSB 4:00 PM news to do a final test of my recording software.  They were doing a live report from Centennial Olympic Park.

In the background, you can see the stage and they're doing sound checks.  You could hear someone singing, which the reporters noted sounded amazing.  I'm guessing it was Lisa.

I'll see if I can get the video of it online.

And during the commercial break, they had a commercial for the show.  The brief video & picture of Lisa were from her singing The Voice.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:54PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2013, 02:29PM »

Alright, here is the sound check video.  Anyone else think it's Lisa singing in the background?

ATL Sound Check

And another link with a download link.

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/CO757300/media/CW/1_zpse4de08aa.mp4.html
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:05PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2013, 02:52PM »

Yeah, I think it's her.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2013, 03:25PM »

I believe she is singing "O, America" which is very appropriate for July 4.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2013, 04:41PM »

Yep... that's definitely Lisa <3
Sounds just like her Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2013, 04:44PM »

yeppers  oh America......   wish I were there to see it!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 04:45PM »

Part of me wishes I was there; but part of me is glad I am not.  If I was, I'd be sitting there in the rain with my $3,300 DSLR and lens to get as many pictures as possible of Lisa.  The camera and water would not mix, but I wouldn't be able to resist taking pictures.  If the weather had been perfect, I seriously considered just charging the ticket and flying there yesterday and coming back tomorrow, but alas, Mother Nature made the decision for me.  Maybe next year if she sings again.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2013, 05:22PM »

aww thanks for the link! That's lisa all right!! I caught "I can hear you calling me!!!" can't wait!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 05:42PM »

Part of me wishes I was there; but part of me is glad I am not.  If I was, I'd be sitting there in the rain with my $3,300 DSLR and lens to get as many pictures as possible of Lisa.  The camera and water would not mix, but I wouldn't be able to resist taking pictures.  If the weather had been perfect, I seriously considered just charging the ticket and flying there yesterday and coming back tomorrow, but alas, Mother Nature made the decision for me.  Maybe next year if she sings again.

Thanks for the links, AG. It's all pretty exciting, hope it rains itself out before 9 pm EDT. That would be a major letdown.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 05:44PM »

Thanks for the links, AG. It's all pretty exciting, hope it rains itself out before 9 pm EDT. That would be a major letdown.

Right now it is looking good.  WSB just has their radar running on the live feed, and Atlanta looks to be in the clear for a while.  Just needs to hold out for 2 hours and all will be good.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2013, 06:25PM »

Right now it is looking good.  WSB just has their radar running on the live feed, and Atlanta looks to be in the clear for a while.  Just needs to hold out for 2 hours and all will be good.
I'm planning on watching it.. hopefully  my internet will cooperate

Thanks Scott! 
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2013, 07:07PM »

Here we go!

Lisa looks lovely, but still not a fan of the blonde hair.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: