Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa will be performing on July 4th at Centennial Park in association with WSBTV  (Read 43814 times)
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2013, 07:14PM »

still brings a tear to my eyes.

Just like it did in Ireland  so long ago.....  I miss you Lisa!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2013, 07:23PM »

Twitter pic from WSB-TV.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 07:31PM by AggieGuy » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2013, 07:29PM »

I still don't really recognize her with the blonde hair...
I recognize her voice though... <3

I'm still crying.. it's SOOOOOO nice to see/hear her again... And she looks so happy!  Grin

I love that she opened the show too!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2013, 07:30PM »

Yeah, the blonde hair just doesn't really fit her.  Still lovely, but I prefer her with brown hair.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2013, 07:34PM »

I honestly do too

She looks gorgeous no matter what... in my opinion.... I do prefer her brown hair too...

Although, her voice is what I love the most about her <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2013, 07:35PM »

I honestly do too

She looks gorgeous no matter what... in my opinion.... I do prefer her brown hair too...

And that infectious smile.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2013, 07:44PM »

I honestly do too

And that infectious smile.

oh gosh, yes... Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2013, 07:46PM »

she looks great! Definitely like the brown better on her the blonde just isn't lisa! But, I know I hate to ask but does any one have a video of her singing tonight? I was sleeping due to having to work tonight and missed it Sad I also know she said 2 songs so maybe she'll sing again soon?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2013, 07:53PM »

It was just great to hear her perform again. She seems really happy doing what she's doing, but you could recognize that old sparkle in her eyes being on stage again. I'll bet part of her does miss it. But she seems to have found the life she loves. God bless her. Glad we were able to share that as a group together - it was kind of neat to know forum friends were watching at the same time. And thanks to AG for setting it up.

Just another reminder why we love Lisa.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2013, 08:01PM »

I will have the videos available within the hour (I think).  Need to do a little editing and get them uploaded.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2013, 08:38PM »

Performing will always be part of who Lisa is, one of the very best parts.  I doubt she'll ever give it up completely.  I'm sure we'll see things like this again and probably sooner or later a new CD or something with Chloe.  And I would be surprised that if David does decide to get as many of the girls back as possible for a 10th anniversary special that Lisa wasn't part of it.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2013, 08:42PM »

If anyone wants the entire show, let me know.  It's an hour and over 600mb so unless someone just really wants it, I'm not going to upload the file.

I've put all three videos, the sound check, the first interview, and the part of the show with Lisa singing and the second interview, into .zip file.

If you'd like the file, just say so here or PM me and I'll send it to you.  I do not like to post links to any file hosting site on an open forum so please indulge my quirk in that regard.  If you already asked, you'll get the PM in a bit.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2013, 08:45PM »

Performing will always be part of who Lisa is, one of the very best parts.  I doubt she'll ever give it up completely.  I'm sure we'll see things like this again and probably sooner or later a new CD or something with Chloe.  And I would be surprised that if David does decide to get as many of the girls back as possible for a 10th anniversary special that Lisa wasn't part of it.

I feel that way too - but I want that to happen so badly I'm almost afraid to even think it, because I'll be that much more disappointed if it doesn't. Don't want to jinx it. I so hope they're planning something big right now,   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2013, 08:49PM »

I feel that way too - but I want that to happen so badly I'm almost afraid to even think it, because I'll be that much more disappointed if it doesn't. Don't want to jinx it. I so hope they're planning something big right now,   Smiley

David's a smart guy; I'm sure that fertile brain of his is chugging away with all kinds of ideas.  I'm already getting my passport, just in case they do something next year in Ireland.  If not, I'll have it for whenever I do take a trip overseas.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 09:08PM »

If anyone wants the entire show, let me know.  It's an hour and over 600mb so unless someone just really wants it, I'm not going to upload the file.

I've put all three videos, the sound check, the first interview, and the part of the show with Lisa singing and the second interview, into .zip file.

If you'd like the file, just say so here or PM me and I'll send it to you.  I do not like to post links to any file hosting site on an open forum so please indulge my quirk in that regard.  If you already asked, you'll get the PM in a bit.

Could I have them please?

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: