Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "A New Journey" Concert Tour Program Book  (Read 5858 times)
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« on: September 24, 2007, 09:33PM »

Hey everybody!

I have a questions for those of you who attended the "New Journey" concert during the earlier leg of the tour ... especially those who were lucky enough to attend more than one concert.

I've come across a chance to pick up a copy of the "CELTIC WOMAN 2007 NEW JOURNEY CONCERT TOUR PROGRAM BOOK" but I wanted to find out if this iis, or was, omething that is available at each concert, or if this is something that I should grab up while I can.  Either way, I would love to have that be take into the Meet & Greet for autographs!
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:44PM »

It was available at both concerts that I attended this past year.  But it just may be different now that Lynn has joined the group.  Guess we will find out soon enough.    =)

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:46PM »

ohhhh, that's a good point!  Maybe I should grab one and take it along just in case, even if I don't use it for autographs, getting one there instead, it would be a great collector's item!
Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:10PM »

I picked one up in Albuquerque and carried it with me to subsequent concerts. Amy Rivard signed my copy after I met her on the retun from Dublin. I'm sure it won't be completely accurate now with Lynn joining the group as some pieces may be different and the order may change. Great souvenir though.
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 09:13PM »

I have it, and I keep it on my shelf with my other Broadway programs-it is GORGEOUS!

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
Capn Davey

Your Dream's Do Come True!

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 03:23PM »

Hey everybody!

I have a questions for those of you who attended the "New Journey" concert during the earlier leg of the tour ... especially those who were lucky enough to attend more than one concert.

I've come across a chance to pick up a copy of the "CELTIC WOMAN 2007 NEW JOURNEY CONCERT TOUR PROGRAM BOOK" but I wanted to find out if this iis, or was, omething that is available at each concert, or if this is something that I should grab up while I can.  Either way, I would love to have that be take into the Meet & Greet for autographs!

A good idea get the tour book you won't be sorry its great lots of
nice pictures of the girls to..
no autographs in mine . but I do have a nice autographed 8 by 10
photo of the girls
enjoy the show it will be fun this i'm sure

dave

Banner By Celtic Fiddler

Amy Rivard Forum:
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 03:52PM »

Well, the book has been ordered and paid for, so now it's just a matter of waiting for it to arrive.  I"m looking forward to seeing it, and to seeing if they wind up offering an updated one for this leg of the tour.  I can see good reasons for going either way with it, so I suppose we'll all have to wait and see what happens.

As for the concert, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to it.  Doctor wants to do surgery on one of my eyes but the soonest it could be scheduled is Oct. 18 and there is not a good chance that I'd be healed and recovered enough within the 10 days to be able to drive to the concert and see as well as I want to.  I meet with him on Tuesday, hope he's reasonable, because I'm not planning on having the surgery until AFTER the concert. 
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 03:47PM »

I see so many of them too.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: