Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saturn Return  (Read 28412 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 05:42PM »

..bought  my  copy  at  my  concert  Monday.   Cool

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 08:47AM »

What are your first impressions?

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 09:38PM »

What are your first impressions?
   I think  it  is   pleasantly  done.  Lynn does  have  an  attractive  voice  that  is  easy  to  listen  to.  It  is  quite  different  than  her  "Take Me  With You"   , but  I  do  find  it  relaxing.   I  am  still  acclimating   to  the  different  style,  but  I  am  okay  with  having  bought  it.   Cool

Cherany

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 07:25AM »

I particularly like What About the Dreams She Had, Wasteland, Saturn Return, Long Way Home, and Dream Again.  

We have some of the same favorites. Mine are Wasteland, Saturn Return, Dream Again, and Always There.  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:03AM by Cherany » Logged

LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 11:00PM »

Is it just me, or does Wasteland sound very similar to Erin Beo? LOVE THE ALBUM SO MUCH!!! Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 09:21PM »

Just ordered it yesterday, and found out it has shipped today. I really like the title track - even though it's very jazzy and not very celtic - and the video. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 10:11PM »

Got it today and listened two times through. It's quite a departure for her, but I like it. A lot. Very jazzy and sophisticated, but also melodic and beautiful. Kind of defies putting it into any particular musical category. There are elements of many types of music depending on the track. Reading the liner notes, I discovered she wrote all the songs herself, and played a number of instruments. She certainly is multi-talented.

Also features good friend Ray Fean on percussion.   Smiley

Criostoir Briartach

feeling of the shy, wait they, for a train to Tara

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 05:46AM »

Hey everyone, I finally have gotten a chance to write something, after literally
like 18 months, being too busy for words, finishing up making the move from Boise Idaho area, over to the Olympic ski resort town Park City Utah! So now that I have gotten somewhat settled, I think I'll contribute something ; (now if other CW admirers have already seen this, I hope you will accept it being posted possibly again):
A friend of Lynn's, made a lovely video to showcase her title track, from her new CD, 'Saturn Return'! (others may have already seen this as it's been posted about a month) I think you all will agree, that this video does show off Lynn's incredible talents, extraordinary beauty and her ability to be assertive, about finally getting her SR CD released!
The link is below here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMs8QZA5-Rw

Bravo to you Lynn, on such a wonderful CD and the sweet performance you made in this little video!

I have to keep this short, as I now work for Chrysalis and i help take care of the mentally disabled
here in Park City; tonight I'm on a graveyard shift and need to start getting our clients up and help them get ready for the day!
So everyone here, have a great day and I hope to write more soon!
From Criostoir Briartach

Blessings to the Celtic Woman Ladies. For everything they do for us, they deserve blessings every chance we can give it to them.I bless them (best I can), in their native language:
Go mbeannaí Dia dhuit to Máiréad C, Éabha, Susan &welcome to Tara M.
Le grá,
Criostoir B
http://caranuamusic.org
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: