Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WSB Interview Upcoming (In ~30 Minutes)  (Read 15415 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: July 04, 2013, 03:13PM »

WSB-TV is going to be showing an interview with Lisa and Scott coming up within the next half hour.

http://www.wsbtv.com/s/news/live/
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:42PM »

1 Minute Warning
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 03:53PM »

Well, took a little longer than 1 minute.

The interview was about 2 minutes, but it was really nice.  I love the caption under Scott's name, "Husband."  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:59PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 04:04PM »

I suspect it will be on WSB's website sooner or later, but in case it isn't or for anyone who can't wait.

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/CO757300/media/CW/Record_2013_07_04_16_49_09_342_zpsa62bab08.mp4.html

There is a download link if you want to save the file for yourself.  It's on the right side under "Media Options."
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 04:23PM »

Thanks for posting Aggie. Just caught the tail-end, but got to see the rest thanks to you. The quality is crisp. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 04:30PM »

Thanks for posting Aggie. Just caught the tail-end, but got to see the rest thanks to you. The quality is crisp. Smiley

It's far better than I thought it would be, especially for a recording of a streaming video.  Can't wait for the main show.  Another 2.5 hours.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:32PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 05:04PM »

My  link   keeps  on stalling-  it  keeps  on saying  that  it's  "buffering"  .  I will try  later to  see  if  the quality  of  the link  improves.   Undecided 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 05:07PM »

My  link   keeps  on stalling-  it  keeps  on saying  that  it's  "buffering"  .  I will try  later to  see  if  the quality  of  the link  improves.   Undecided 

Just download the file.  There is a download link on the right hand side of the page under "Media Options."
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 05:26PM »

Thanks for the link!  That was neat to see her and her beautiful family!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 05:28PM »

I think it's the first time we've seen all of their kids, especially the youngest.

And it does confirm that the little girl standing next to Scott in the recent pictures from the academy is Ellie.
oregongirl29
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 05:36PM »

Just download the file.  There is a download link on the right hand side of the page under "Media Options."

Can you please sent the video to me? I couldn't download it for some reason.
oregongirl29
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 05:36PM »

Thanks for the link!  That was neat to see her and her beautiful family!

I agree, She does have a beautiful family.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 05:39PM »

Yeah, give me a few minutes to upload it to another site.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 05:47PM »

I suspect it will be on WSB's website sooner or later, but in case it isn't or for anyone who can't wait.

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/CO757300/media/CW/Record_2013_07_04_16_49_09_342_zpsa62bab08.mp4.html

There is a download link if you want to save the file for yourself.  It's on the right side under "Media Options."

Thanks again, AG. Worked beautifully for me.

I laughed at the same thing you did - "husband". I guess I could live with that title if it was someone like Lisa.  Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
oregongirl29
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 05:49PM »

Yeah, give me a few minutes to upload it to another site.

Thank You
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: