Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New LK Fan Site  (Read 62909 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2008, 10:15AM »

Agreed.

Rich, you did confirm that all sales from Lisa's site going to the Christmas Charity count as donations, correct?  So anyone ordering these would get a shot at the drawing for ForumFest?
It's all profits, not sales.  But yes, that's the deal.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2008, 10:36AM »

Okay, thanks! Smiley

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38AM »

Her children are very young, and we need to protect their privacy.

Absolutely agree, Rich!!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2008, 08:22AM »

I'm delighted to say that our efforts are paying off.  So far, our fan site has accounted for the sale of 44 copies of the TGJ DVD and 34 copies of the CD.  Thank you all.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2008, 04:06PM »

That's good to hear Rich. And even better is the fact that I just can't seem to ever have enough copies (of both CW CDs and CW DVDs). So, don't be surprised if I'm not right back in there again, ordering more of each. I usually buy several of each, once they release. (Look at the CW ACC DVD when that released last October/November. I bought 11 copies of it. I have 3 left. I gave away 8 of them). I don't know. Somethin' 'bout those gals of CW, I guess.  Wink

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #320 on: October 14, 2008, 04:09PM »

Does that include other things we purchased?

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2008, 04:49PM »

Does that include other things we purchased?

Since January 1, 2008, we have sold 175 total items - CDs, DVDs, books, music books, etc.  The profits vary - a lot - from a few cents to a couple of dollars.  We still have a couple of months to go, but I'm estimating that we'll be able to kick in about $150.00 to the charity fund.

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #322 on: October 14, 2008, 05:39PM »

We still have a couple of months to go, but I'm estimating that we'll be able to kick in about $150.00 to the charity fund.

That too is good Rich. More than likely, I'll be a part of that $150.00 (again).

At the moment, extremely tied up with sales of some of my drums and guitars. (Too many drums and guitars. Time to clean house a little). Keeping me busy and between that and work, not much time for anything else, at the moment.

But when I get a chance, I'll be back over there for another order.

Cheers ... Bill

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #323 on: October 14, 2008, 07:38PM »

That's good to hear Rich. And even better is the fact that I just can't seem to ever have enough copies (of both CW CDs and CW DVDs). So, don't be surprised if I'm not right back in there again, ordering more of each. I usually buy several of each, once they release. (Look at the CW ACC DVD when that released last October/November. I bought 11 copies of it. I have 3 left. I gave away 8 of them). I don't know. Somethin' 'bout those gals of CW, I guess.  Wink

... Bill

Salute, CWFan2!  That's the spirit!  Let's all reminder these CW items as possible Christmas gifts, to the benefit of all!   Grin Grin

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #324 on: October 14, 2008, 08:58PM »

O/T

Starman, love your banner showing us the location of Órlagh's star!  I went outside to see if I could find it, but there's too many clouds tonight.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2008, 02:55AM »

... Bill

Salute, CWFan2!  That's the spirit!  Let's all reminder these CW items as possible Christmas gifts, to the benefit of all!   Grin Grin

Absolutely Starman. CW CDs and DVDs make excellent Christmas gifts. Especially, of course, the ACC DVD and the CD.

(Thanks for pointing out Orla's Star too).

... Bill

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: