Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dublin Theatre Festival: A Feast of Bones  (Read 5947 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: July 30, 2013, 05:09PM »

Saw Lisa just tweet this.

Lisa will be doing " A Feast of Bones" during the Dublin Theatre Festival from October 1st to October 6th.  This falls between the Australia and European tours.

A gentleman dines at a fine French restaurant – but at Le Monde Bouleversé you never get quite what you expect. Underneath their human exteriors, beastly greeds and needs are crouching, awaiting their chance to pounce! And in times of war and social chaos, how easily they become unleashed

A Feast of Bones is a musical fable from Theatre Lovett, creators of last year’s festival hit The House that Jack Filled and of The Girl who Forgot to Sing Badly (The Ark/Theatre Lovett). In a new play featuring live music and an original score, they bring their characteristic playfulness to Walter de la Mare’s retelling of a tale by the Brothers Grimm.

So let the merry music strike up, let hunger be satisfied and let the laughter be so loud you cannot hear the distant thunder.

Written by:

Frances Kay

Directed by:

Muireann Ahern and Louis Lovett

Cast includes:

Nico Brown
    Martin Brunsden
    Lisa Lambe
    Louis Lovett

https://www.dublintheatrefestival.com/Online/A_Feast_of_Bones
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 08:35PM »

Our  gals  just  don't  have much  time  to rest, do  they ?   Smiley    ( just  like  a robin  feathering  its  nest) 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 08:51PM »

Our  gals  just  don't  have much  time  to rest, do  they ?   Smiley    ( just  like  a robin  feathering  its  nest) 

I'm sure for Lisa this is more fun than anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: