Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Hint from Méav!  (Read 12218 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 09:56PM »

We also have to remember that Susan was never on the 'Home For Christmas' album & they named the Symphony tour 'Home For Christmas' & also the new Christmas DVD the same thing so at this point anything is possible. I am not going to state my opinion on all this because well i dont want to open a can of worms so i will stop here.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 10:05PM »

I think it's pretty safe to say that Susan will be part of the DVD and the tour.  Just because she wasn't on the CD doesn't mean a year later that she wouldn't be on a DVD and tour which may share a name and that's it with the previous CD.

Also, she mentioned today that she was on her way to Dublin.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 10:22PM »

Meav actually tweeted Susan and Mairead and said something about the dresses! So hopefully!

Now that Lisa and Mairead are in Dublin and Susan's on her way, we've jost gotta wait on Chloe (who tweeted that she just got her LA driver's permit)!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 07:28AM »

I hope Méav will be a guest in the show! How awesome would that be?! Grin
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 11:01AM »

Looks like it's official, folks:

"Celtic Woman Home For Christmas Taping - Meav is delighted to be back as a guest member of Celtic Woman for this special event - tickets are free but must be pre-booked at celticwoman.com. Reindeer jumpers are optional" !

There was a tweet from Méav posted elsewhere in the forum, but I thought I would also include a link to her Facebook post about it here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/341065539359862/

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 11:13AM »

"Celtic Woman Home For Christmas Taping - Meav is delighted to be back as a guest member of Celtic Woman for this special event - tickets are free but must be pre-booked at celticwoman.com. Reindeer jumpers are optional" !

There was a tweet from Méav posted elsewhere in the forum, but I thought I would also include a link to her Facebook post about it here:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 11:16AM »

YES YES YES!!!

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
GeorgeN

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 05:03PM »

I've been following this on FB. I hope that she takes a full part in this show and not just a song or two.

Anyway, I've really happy to see Meav back.

GeorgeN
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 05:10PM »

I've been following this on FB. I hope that she takes a full part in this show and not just a song or two.

Anyway, I've really happy to see Meav back.

GeorgeN
    Amen  to  everything  you  just said  George !    Smiley 

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 08:23PM »

She'll probably take full part in the whole show since she did the CD.  Either way I'm so excited she's back even though it's just for the DVD.  It's still awesome!

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 10:08AM »

I really hope she does take full part in the show! That would be so awesome!
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 07:55PM »

OH I so hope so. I will be getting this dvd.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 09:00PM »

OH I so hope so. I will be getting this dvd.
  I'm  guessing  it's  pretty likely .  I am  thinking  that her DVD  presence  will  reflect   her  CD  presence .    Cool

drmayeda

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 05:21PM »

If anyone knows where the special was taped and who was in the cast?  I'm not sure if Chloe took her break before this was recorded  Did they connvince Mairead Nesbit violinist par excellant to  sing a line again for this DVD.  Remember there are now
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 05:33PM »

If anyone knows where the special was taped and who was in the cast?  I'm not sure if Chloe took her break before this was recorded  Did they connvince Mairead Nesbit violinist par excellant to  sing a line again for this DVD.  Remember there are now

The dvd was recorded in The Helix, Dublin, it was Mairead , Susan, Lisa L & Meav! & Mairead done her famous Let it Snow  Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: