Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe "Taking A Break" From CW  (Read 61967 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 09:35PM »

CW will be never the same without her. Cry
   I  agree...but  I  also  trust  that    David  D.  will   find  an  excellent  new  lady. 

Agreed - each time one of our Celtic ladies leaves, I'm convinced I'll never feel the same again, only to fall in love with the next one as well. There's just something about a Celtic Woman.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2013, 08:58AM »

CW will be never the same without her. Cry
   I  agree...but  I  also  trust  that    David  D.  will   find  an  excellent  new  lady. 

Agreed - each time one of our Celtic ladies leaves, I'm convinced I'll never feel the same again, only to fall in love with the next one as well. There's just something about a Celtic Woman.  Smiley

yeah me to. I will really miss Chloe. But I'm sure their going to find a lovely irish lass to take her place. Wink
Betsy

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2013, 02:29PM »

I can't believe it!!  Cry But I do wish her luck and success in whatever she does! And I know whoever they find to be the new member will be great!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2013, 03:59PM »

Someone who could take her place?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2013, 04:45PM »

Kimberly, Music Director David Downes will be finding a replacement.  We know from the past, David always does a great job and that we can rely on him this time as well.

You had a special relationship with Chloe and so I know her leaving must be very hard for you. Maybe you can get to have a relationship with her replacement!  Smiley

Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2013, 09:48PM »

Kimberly, Music Director David Downes will be finding a replacement.  We know from the past, David always does a great job and that we can rely on him this time as well.

You had a special relationship with Chloe and so I know her leaving must be very hard for you. Maybe you can get to have a relationship with her replacement!  Smiley

Just remember, Chloe still holds the title of being from Celtic Woman. Once a Celtic Woman, always a Celtic Woman.

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2013, 01:51PM »

Chloe is a sweet irish lass, and I hope they find someone to replace her soon. Cheesy Though she will always be in our hearts.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2013, 07:12PM »

This is sad. She was my favorite member of the current lineup. I honestly didn't expect her to leave ever. But all good things must come to an end, or so the saying goes. At least this introduces us to the great singer known as Mairead Carlin.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2013, 09:15AM »

Great news  as all of you know Mairead Carlin is taking Chloe's place.  Grin Grin Everything will be great now!
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54AM »

Lisa Kelly and Chloe were the resons my family, friends and I paid $$$ for front row seats over the years. It was a real blow when Lisa left and now that Chloe is leaving it is a fatal blow for us. Goodbye, it was fun while it lasted. So sad!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2013, 10:31AM »

flags -- you're back. Smiley

While Lisa and Chloe leaving is not good, we still have the world's greatest (and prettiest) fiddler, the amazing Lisa Lambe and wonderful Susan, and now another talented Mairead (how can you go wrong with 2 Maireads?), a GREAT band and chorus, and David Downes still leading it all, I think we will still have great concerts to see.  I may not get to see as many as I want, but I will try to see what I can.
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2013, 12:52PM »

I'm happy CW found a new girl, she's lovely.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2013, 08:59AM »

Btw, doesn't "taking a break" mean, that she will return?

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2013, 09:22AM »

Btw, doesn't "taking a break" mean, that she will return?
All of the girls who have left in the past have called it "taking a break."  So, judging by that along with what was said in her farewell statement, it doesn't sound like she'll return.  HOWEVER, that does not mean she won't get involved in some way in the future like Meav did with Home for Christmas. Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 12:11PM »

Ah, OK. I didn't realized that. >.>

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: