Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Meav interview  (Read 7147 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: August 14, 2013, 04:10AM »

Yet another lovely interview with Meav

http://celticmusicfan.com/2013/07/26/meav-interviewing-the-million-selling-irish-singer/

And in the interview, she teases us saying that she will be involved with another Celtic Woman project. Can't wait for the gorgeous Meav to reveal. Hope she tells us soon!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:08AM »

Good interview! I'm so excited to see what she has in store for us with the other Celtic Woman project in the future! Grin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 06:56PM »

Good interview! I'm so excited to see what she has in store for us with the other Celtic Woman project in the future! Grin
  That  got  my  attention  too Chandler...but  then  I  looked  at the  actual  date  of  this  interview.  It was  a couple  of  weeks  ago  and must  have  been  referring to  the  Christmas  DVD  filming , But  I  really  enjoyed  the  interview. Meav shows  that  she  has  a very  good  sense  of  humor  to  go  along  with  the remaining long  list  of  her  fine  attributes.     Kiss

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 06:59PM »

That  got  my  attention  too Chandler...but  then  I  looked  at the  actual  date  of  this  interview.  It was  a couple  of  weeks  ago  and must  have  been  referring to  the  Christmas  DVD  filming , But  I  really  enjoyed  the  interview. Meav shows  that  she  has  a very  good  sense  of  humor  to  go  along  with  the remaining long  list  of  her  fine  attributes.     Kiss
Oh... Well, darn. Sad It was a good interview anyway! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 08:13PM »

That  got  my  attention  too Chandler...but  then  I  looked  at the  actual  date  of  this  interview.  It was  a couple  of  weeks  ago  and must  have  been  referring to  the  Christmas  DVD  filming , But  I  really  enjoyed  the  interview. Meav shows  that  she  has  a very  good  sense  of  humor  to  go  along  with  the remaining long  list  of  her  fine  attributes.     Kiss
But ,  on  a positive  note,  Meav  restated   her  plans  to  possibly  tour  her  "The  Calling"  CD  which  she  alluded  to  in  her interview  with  Roddie a while  back.   Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 08:50PM »

But ,  on  a positive  note,  Meav  restated   her  plans  to  possibly  tour  her  "The  Calling"  CD  which  she  alluded  to  in  her interview  with  Roddie a while  back.   Smiley
That's good! Smiley
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 10:37AM »

Aaahhhh my apologies, nevertheless, still a lovely interview
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 10:33PM »

BUMP   Grin Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: