Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MINUETS FOR MAIREAD  (Read 11884 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: August 23, 2013, 07:16PM »

As   long  as  I  have  created  an  affirmation  thread  for  all the  other  ladies, I thought  it  only  appropriate to  make  one  for  our  newest  Celtic  Cutie  -Mairead  C.        Smiley    Kiss 

Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17PM »

Welcome Mairead! I hope you enjoy working with Celtic Woman. I know you will do a great job!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17PM »

WELCOME  TO  THE  CELTIC  CUTIE  FAMILY  MAIREAD !!   WE  LOVE  YOU  ALREADY.   TAKE  YOUR  RIGHTFUL   PLACE  AMONG  THE  GREAT   ONES  BEFORE  YOU.    Kiss Kiss Kiss  

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 07:35PM »

Welcome Mairead!
I love you so much already!  Can't wait to see you next year! Smiley  You are going to be such a perfect fit! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 07:48PM »

Yet another reason to look forward to May.  Grin
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 08:35PM »

(Bows to the nice lady)

Welcome to Celtic Woman family, Mairéad.

I think you're going to like us. We like you already.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 09:18AM »

I learned about Mairéad just yesterday and I already love her. There is something about her, that touches me to the core. Something very special, waking up old feelings of mine... kind of...

She seems to be like a freezing raindrop falling down on you on a beautiful, cold and windy day, outside on an endless willow, with only mist on the horizon and a cold, clear blue sky. There is something very natural and just simply... "true" about her. Something you can find in the wind, the rain, the rivers, the leaves. Like a fresh breeze or the smell of wet grass. Like the early moring in spring and autumn.

She catched me. Really. I'm so looking forward to see her with Celtic Woman! I hope I will handle to see them in Hamburg this October. And I hope she will do some traditional songs and be on CDs and DVDs!!!

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 09:30AM »

I so look forward to seeing you next year, Mairead.  I hope to be able to meet you and welcome you to the CW family.
As for Chiara, you should be a poet.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 09:37AM »

I learned about Mairéad just yesterday and I already love her. There is something about her, that touches me to the core. Something very special, waking up old feelings of mine... kind of...

She seems to be like a freezing raindrop falling down on you on a beautiful, cold and windy day, outside on an endless willow, with only mist on the horizon and a cold, clear blue sky. There is something very natural and just simply... "true" about her. Something you can find in the wind, the rain, the rivers, the leaves. Like a fresh breeze or the smell of wet grass. Like the early moring in spring and autumn.

She catched me. Really. I'm so looking forward to see her with Celtic Woman! I hope I will handle to see them in Hamburg this October. And I hope she will do some traditional songs and be on CDs and DVDs!!!
   I  think  you  have  a lovely  way  of  expressing  yourself.....  Smiley    .....and   I  agree  with  the  description  o  her .  Have  you  ever  written  poetry ? 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 09:56AM »

Thank you both! I want to write books - of the poetical kind! No "Person a has done this and person b said that and person c is stupid" kind Cheesy

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 12:59PM »

She's an ALW fan. Great taste, lady... Cool

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 07:45PM »

I  think  you  have  a lovely  way  of  expressing  yourself.....  Smiley    .....and   I  agree  with  the  description  o  her .  Have  you  ever  written  poetry ? 

Like Orla??

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 09:31PM »

HAPPY  CHRISTMAS  TIME  TOO  YOU  MAIREAD !   WELCOME  TO  THE CELTIC  CUTIE  FAMILY. HOPE  THIS  HOLIDAY  IS  WONDERFUL  FOR  YOU.   Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 08:04PM »

Happy  Easter  sweet  Mairead.    Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 01:33PM »

Thank you for being so good to us fans at Tulsa.  That will not be forgotten.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: