Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Had to share!  (Read 6765 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: September 01, 2013, 07:41AM »

I would like to share this with you guys! The bride is Dominique coulter (whose dad is the famous irish musician, composer phil coulter) and the groom is irish tenor and ex celtic thunder Paul Byrom! He mentioned on twitter that he was having a special guest singer well that singer is Lynn Hilary! At first before reading the caption underneath I thought the voice sounded familiar maybe chloe or lil lambe but it just didn't seem like theres I couldn't figure it out! And then I read that it was Lynn singing a song composed and written by phil to walk his daughter Dominique down the isle too! It is really pretty I had to share!  http://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/wedding-of-phil-coulters-daughter-to-tenor-paul-byrom-in-booterstown-29539926.html

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:03AM »

Cool....   Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 02:45PM »

Really awesome! This is really exciting to me since I love both Lynn Hilary and Paul Byrom! Thanks for sharing! Grin
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 06:16PM »

your welcome guys! It was to good not to post!  And her dress and veil are very similar to Lisa lambe's wedding dress and veil!  Very pretty!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: