Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon has release date of 10/29!!!  (Read 18844 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2013, 01:41PM »

Got my Blu-Ray, DVD and CD a day earlier than estimated.   Grin

If you have an HDTV and don't have a Blu-Ray player, ask for one for Christmas. The resolution is unbelievable - it looks like Mairéad is running around my living room!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

When I first saw them live, I couldn't believe how the girls looked even more beautiful than on DVD - but it really comes through on the Blu-Ray. Hope they sell enough of them so that CW Ltd. is moved to release all the previous shows on Blu-Ray too. 

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 02:27PM »

If you have an HDTV and don't have a Blu-Ray player, ask for one for Christmas. The resolution is unbelievable - it looks like Mairéad is running around my living room!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

When I first saw them live, I couldn't believe how the girls looked even more beautiful than on DVD - but it really comes through on the Blu-Ray. Hope they sell enough of them so that CW Ltd. is moved to release all the previous shows on Blu-Ray too. 

Yay Rob! Grin

I'm still waiting on my Blu-ray, I wish it would hurry up. ><

I have a PS3, a PS4 on the way, a Sony Blu-ray player, and a Blu-ray Drive in my gaming rig. Yes, it is worth the investment in getting a Blu-ray player. Thank goodness it (Blu-ray) won "the war", HD-DVD is terrible.

Maybe we should campaign CW Ltd. to get the rest of the shows on Blu-ray. WHO'S WITH ME?! Grin Grin Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 02:38PM »

Yay Rob! Grin

I'm still waiting on my Blu-ray, I wish it would hurry up. ><

I have a PS3, a PS4 on the way, a Sony Blu-ray player, and a Blu-ray Drive in my gaming rig. Yes, it is worth the investment in getting a Blu-ray player. Thank goodness it (Blu-ray) won "the war", HD-DVD is terrible.

Maybe we should campaign CW Ltd. to get the rest of the shows on Blu-ray. WHO'S WITH ME?! Grin Grin Grin

I'm with you buddy!  Cheesy

scorpion

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39AM »

Still nothing for the uk Cry hope it comes out soon, could get the dvd as i have a multi region player but really want the blu ray as it was mentioned about mairead in my living room Wink
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 11:19AM »

My Blu-Ray has come! Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2013, 12:57PM »

Still nothing for the uk Cry hope it comes out soon, could get the dvd as i have a multi region player but really want the blu ray as it was mentioned about mairead in my living room Wink

Tomorrow the Blu-ray will be release in Germany, maybe you can ordered yours here ! http://www.amazon.de/Celtic-Woman-Christmas-Dublin-Blu-ray/dp/B00EZPCYFU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384455413&sr=8-1&keywords=Home+for+christmas+blu+ray

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2013, 08:48PM »

My Blu-Ray has come! Grin

Awesome Jerad! You might need to take a long weekend - it's habit -forming!   Grin

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 08:49PM »

Hope it comes soon - it will be worth the wait!   Wink

scorpion

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 07:51AM »

Dinozzzo had a look, looks like still region A which is US and canada. I need region B for europe. Just hve to keep checking.

Thanks anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: