Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav`s New Album  (Read 5417 times)
glenn

« on: October 01, 2013, 01:26PM »

Her new album is great.  Be sure to check it out.  I hope she tours, but I guess that`s too much to hope for.  Sad to say I`ve pretty much given up on CW since Chloe left.  That was it for me.  Just too many changes.  Whatever it calls itself, it just isn`t Celtic Woman for me anymore.  For me it was about people, personalities, not just slots to slot someone new into when someone got burned out.  But I guess in the end that`s what it really was.  They had a great run.  I don`t think there`s anything there to get excited about any more, and I wouldn`t be surprised if this is their last tour.  Signing off.

Gribblie24

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:06PM »

I received Meav's new CD today.  Just, darn, it is beautiful.  I regret that I never had the pleasure of seeing her live with CW.  I was a fan when she was touring, but hadn't yet attended any live concerts.  I have certainly rectified the problem of not seeing CW live, but alas, without Meav.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 12:15AM »

I received Meav's new CD today.  Just, darn, it is beautiful.  I regret that I never had the pleasure of seeing her live with CW.  I was a fan when she was touring, but hadn't yet attended any live concerts.  I have certainly rectified the problem of not seeing CW live, but alas, without Meav.
  U R  in for a treat if you ever do.   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: