Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw this on Amazon  (Read 3665 times)
chellek

« on: October 01, 2013, 03:01PM »

Saw this on Amazon - presale passcode for Emerald Tour.  Wonder how that works?   Huh

Pre-Order Celtic Women's Home For Christmas from Amazon.com by October 28th and receive an exclusive presale passcode for Celtic Women's North American tour

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 03:44PM »

Saw this on Amazon - presale passcode for Emerald Tour.  Wonder how that works?   Huh

Pre-Order Celtic Women's Home For Christmas from Amazon.com by October 28th and receive an exclusive presale passcode for Celtic Women's North American tour

You need to order a DVD or Blu-ray AND it needs to be shipped in the US for you to receive it. Sad I hope it's just one code for everyone and not individualized ones, makes it a lot easier to share! Wink Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 04:36PM »

Well, if they send me two (one for the CD/DVD combo and another for the Blu-Ray) I'll be happy to share one since I won't need two.

Edit:

FYI for everyone, it is only one code per customer so they will be unique and no matter how much you order, you only get one.

The trick is to get someone else to order one as well for you so you get another code.

While supplies last, eligible fans who pre-order or purchase Celtic Woman's Home For Christmas on or before October 28th, 2013 on Amazon.com will receive a unique presale code good for early access to purchase up to two tickets for their upcoming North American tour. Early access using the presale codes is available between October 28th, 2013 at 10 AM local time and November 8, 2013 at 10 PM local time. Please note concert tickets and presale codes are subject to availability and the presale code does not guarantee tickets to the concert or price level of your choice. Your preorder code will be emailed within 48 hours of your CD shipping. Limit 1 code per Amazon customer.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:05PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 04:38PM »

Beginning today, the Home for Christmas Special Deluxe Edition (studio CD + DVD) as well as the stand-alone Home for Christmas: Live from Dublin DVD and Blu-Ray, will be available for pre-order through October 29 - exclusively on Amazon.com.

Fans who purchase during the Amazon.com pre-order period will receive presale ticket access to some of the best concert seats for Celtic Woman’s 2014 The Emerald Tour, prior to the general public.

Direct link to preorder: http://smarturl.it/AMZHomeForChristmas

http://celticwoman.com/start-your-holiday-shopping-now-give-the-special-gift-of-celtic-woman/
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:41PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: