Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CELTIC WOMAN CONFESSIONS  (Read 34979 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 09:31PM »

I confess I was a bit starstruck when I met the Maireads and Lisa
I  confess  that  I  completely  understand  that !   Wink 

I'm going to try and open my mouth to speak, but I confess that I'm not sure anything's going to come out. I may just babble incoherently like Raj on "The Big Bang Theory."  Tongue

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 02:14AM »

I'm going to try and open my mouth to speak, but I confess that I'm not sure anything's going to come out. I may just babble incoherently like Raj on "The Big Bang Theory."  Tongue
I have a prepared fallback line, should I ever score a M&G and find myself speechless: "Your songs are in my heart."  It's unlikely that I will ever use it, given the profiteering by PBS stations.  I think my whole concert trip to Texas in 2013, ticket, gas, motel and meals, cost me less than the $300 I've seen quoted for one M&G, and many stations only sell them in pairs.  I wish my wife were as CWazy as I am.  That would make it much easier to shake loose the wherewithal for another concert.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 09:27AM »

I think my whole concert trip to Texas in 2013, ticket, gas, motel and meals, cost me less than the $300 I've seen quoted for one M&G, and many stations only sell them in pairs.  I wish my wife were as CWazy as I am.  That would make it much easier to shake loose the wherewithal for another concert.

I hope things work out and you get a M&G some day soon. I was very lucky with my upcoming one - I think because they announced this show so late in the Tour, the M&Gs were only $150 for a pair. That's the lowest I've ever seen. Albany - which I thought about, but thankfully decided against - was $450.

Also agreed about having someone to go to the concert with who is equally "CWazy". I can find people who will go with me, but none really "get it" like those of us on the Forum. Hope to someday go with some Forum friends. That would be even more fun.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 02:53PM »

are you running for Congress? Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 07:09PM »

I  confess  to  having  had  many  daydreams  concerning   our  special  lasses-they  help  me  through  my  day.   Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 10:15AM »

I think my whole concert trip to Texas in 2013, ticket, gas, motel and meals, cost me less than the $300 I've seen quoted for one M&G, and many stations only sell them in pairs.  I wish my wife were as CWazy as I am.  That would make it much easier to shake loose the wherewithal for another concert.

I hope things work out and you get a M&G some day soon. I was very lucky with my upcoming one - I think because they announced this show so late in the Tour, the M&Gs were only $150 for a pair. That's the lowest I've ever seen. Albany - which I thought about, but thankfully decided against - was $450.

Also agreed about having someone to go to the concert with who is equally "CWazy". I can find people who will go with me, but none really "get it" like those of us on the Forum. Hope to someday go with some Forum friends. That would be even more fun.

I have been very fortunate to meet several forum members and other CWazies at concerts over the years.  I have found some new friends and people to simply talk about the girls in a very informed manner.  I hope the same happens for you at some point.  The next best thing to seeing the girls in concert is being with other CWazy fans.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 04:15PM »

I  confess  that  while  watching  You  Tube  features  of  our  Celtic  cuties,  I  sometimes  stop  the  video  and  kiss  the  gals  on  screen.    Grin

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 07:43PM »

I confess that I have a bit of a "woman crush" on Méav. Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 07:57PM »

Can't  blame  you  for  that.   If  I  was  a  woman,  I  would  too.   Wink   

dbbii

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 11:11AM »

I confess I haven't told my wife how much I have actually spent on shows (traveling,etc) over the years! 

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 10:47PM »

I confess that I am probably way more happy than I should be to be back in Peachtree City <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2016, 06:35PM »

I  confess  that  I was  overjoyed  when Meav  followed  me  back  on  my Twitter  fan  account  for  her.   Kiss

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 07:31AM »

Nothing has changed since I last posted this, lol! Cheesy
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 06:29PM »

I confess I didn't get to say much to Chloë when I met her. Way to excited.

I assure you she's well aware that I'm thankful for her music though.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much Chloë! You're an amazing singer!"

Haha!

Yep. A kid in a candy store would have been less excited than I was.

Well, I said what needed saying in the card, so I could afford to just lose myself in the moment a bit from a verbal standpoint, I suppose.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2016, 10:41PM »

I haven't listened to the whole Voices of Angels album since I heard those two extra songs. That will be a week as of Tuesday.

I've listened to Across the World a bunch of times, and a couple of the other songs but nothing else since last Tuesday.

Oh my goodness, I was planning to give it a couple of days but I didn't realize it had already been a week. Don't worry I was listening to plenty of Celtic Woman / solo album songs all week long, but sheesh. A week? That is totally unacceptable.

I LOVE (most of) THAT ALBUM. I can tell it's feeling neglected and it deserves my attention! That's it, I'm playing Voices of Angels RIGHT NOW! <crosses arms authoritatively, then begins to enjoy the music  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy>

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: